Posted: 8 years ago
One more cliffhanger..
Nisha!

Dum Dum...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

why that potti II forgot about her previous 'adventurous day in paris'???
ab tho jaise bol rahe hai ki she knows paris!that too when he showed her how many missed calls were there in her phone!!!!
😔
i am with ur hubby,II...

I ain't taking sides...both are mad...they love a good fight😆
Hai RABBA ...poor Ranjan😕
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am the only optimistic one 😆
the day II stepped into pregnancy..RnB gained my faith on his matureness with 100x multiplier 

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The problem with introverts is that they can't express their feelings in form of words and that is the reason why they fight each and every time where II's been. Careless and he worried for her... When I look back at every instance I find the same issue, he worried concerned as hell, she clueless and ambushed with that sudden rage which actually is his concern for her and that miscommunication of feelings makes it difficult for them to deal with and thus the fight which generally results in some awfully sexy make up sex or revelation, now when he was worried for her whereabouts for her it's just normal that she went shopping and dint take the calls, but for him it was the flashback of what happened last time and this time she ain't alone, if she would have been lost how would he find her, there's a say in Hindi " doodh ka jalla, chaanch/lassi bhi phoonk phoonk ke peeta hai" so the grill he put himself in the past hours, which II is unaware of, and he is unable to express properly is what is a bone of contention in their married life amongst many others...

Anyways the end result is fun for us to read, ranjan you should give them some privacy inspite of your concern, they deserve that much privacy... No I don't refer to normal in-laws but ranjan, he is sensible and educated enough to allow them that lone time, he may have spoken in her favor later when both would have cooled down... Coz like this situation becomes awkward for a couple and for the person who is asked to leave the place of action
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

am the only optimistic one 😆

the day II stepped into pregnancy..RnB gained my faith on his matureness with 100x multiplier 

Will wait and see what transpires. II hasn't grown a day older mentally😆
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Will wait and see what transpires. II hasn't grown a day older mentally😆

thats impossible 😆 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

why you all are panicking😲

Dude is so easy towards her in these days...😳

i think or better i hope they'll settle in most cutest way❤️

that he will handle vibhu!!!!
what makes me worried is how twisted she turned the condition??
why u were saying all those unnecessarily my dear potti II???
u knows how much he panicks when u dnt pick up ur phone,how much he worried last time,how protectively he holds ur hands after that paris incident!!!then why angry at him di??😔

not fair!😔
i really hope that 3 ladies in ur head will not giv a peace of mind for u today...
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Call me a sadist but I love it when they fight! I love their wars with back-to-back arguments pouring in. They thrive in combat as Nisha says.

Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aina91

Call me a sadist but I love it when they fight! I love their wars with back-to-back arguments pouring in. They thrive in combat as Nisha says.

Yeah...the sosyian warriors😆
Seriousreader thumbnail
One more Nisha.
Please please one more
Just one more
Please