SS 55 - Page 62

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
EnVee Hug
Did you go to Punjabi by Nature at Koramangala?
Originally posted by Seriousreader

EnVee Hug

Yup! Were you there? Shocked Then near miss happened LOL
Edited by EnVee - 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

EnVee Hug

Smile We might have occupied neighbouring tables for all you knowLOL.
I was sitting near the waterfall kinda place
How do you know when to let go? The answer to that question sums up clearly how one lives ones life. This constant wrestling with ones situation, wanting to balance work and family, wanting everything. It's so so natural. 
Just two days ago, I got an opportunity to fill out an application for a fantastic communications job - the likes of which I have always been waiting for, the requirementS are such it seems it's tailor made for me - - but guess what it's in Delhi. I have a home there, I have worked there, I know I can do it - discussed This with my kids, so sweet they said you must try it, doesn't matter think about yourself, we are fine, visit us often- but how can I leave them and go? Just stared at the posting for a while and let it go. Sigh! 
Originally posted by taramira

How do you know when to let go? The answer to that question sums up clearly how one lives ones life. This constant wrestling with ones situation, wanting to balance work and family, wanting everything. It's so so natural. 
Just two days ago, I got an opportunity to fill out an application for a fantastic communications job - the likes of which I have always been waiting for, the requirementS are such it seems it's tailor made for me - - but guess what it's in Delhi. I have a home there, I have worked there, I know I can do it - discussed This with my kids, so sweet they said you must try it, doesn't matter think about yourself, we are fine, visit us often- but how can I leave them and go? Just stared at the posting for a while and let it go. Sigh! 

Cry

That just made me cryCry

Just did...
and then comes thinking about "What COULD have been"Cry

EnVee Hug

Smile We might have occupied neighbouring tables for all you knowLOL.
I was sitting near the waterfall kinda place

Whoa!! We were in the middle, round tables, eight of us. Gosh, this is simply too unbelievable. There yet not there types LOL now Ill try to picture who all I saw Big smile

Whoa!! We were in the middle, round tables, eight of us. Gosh, this is simply too unbelievable. There yet not there types LOL now Ill try to picture who all I saw Big smile

Blue jeans, burgundy coloured sweatshirt...Smile

Podi!!!
Genius!!
Exchange phone numbers over PM and plan to meet  THERE next weekend or after NavaratriLOL