SS 55 - Page 62

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
EnVee Hug
Did you go to Punjabi by Nature at Koramangala?
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader


EnVee Hug
Did you go to Punjabi by Nature at Koramangala?


Yup! Were you there? Shocked Then near miss happened LOL
Edited by EnVee - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee


Originally posted by Seriousreader


EnVee Hug
Did you go to Punjabi by Nature at Koramangala?


Yup! Were you there? Shocked Then near miss happened LOL
Smile We might have occupied neighbouring tables for all you knowLOL.
I was sitting near the waterfall kinda place
Posted: 6 years ago
How do you know when to let go? The answer to that question sums up clearly how one lives ones life. This constant wrestling with ones situation, wanting to balance work and family, wanting everything. It's so so natural. 
Just two days ago, I got an opportunity to fill out an application for a fantastic communications job - the likes of which I have always been waiting for, the requirementS are such it seems it's tailor made for me - - but guess what it's in Delhi. I have a home there, I have worked there, I know I can do it - discussed This with my kids, so sweet they said you must try it, doesn't matter think about yourself, we are fine, visit us often- but how can I leave them and go? Just stared at the posting for a while and let it go. Sigh! 
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taramira


How do you know when to let go? The answer to that question sums up clearly how one lives ones life. This constant wrestling with ones situation, wanting to balance work and family, wanting everything. It's so so natural. 
Just two days ago, I got an opportunity to fill out an application for a fantastic communications job - the likes of which I have always been waiting for, the requirementS are such it seems it's tailor made for me - - but guess what it's in Delhi. I have a home there, I have worked there, I know I can do it - discussed This with my kids, so sweet they said you must try it, doesn't matter think about yourself, we are fine, visit us often- but how can I leave them and go? Just stared at the posting for a while and let it go. Sigh! 


Cry

That just made me cryCry

Just did...
and then comes thinking about "What COULD have been"Cry

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by EnVee


Originally posted by Seriousreader


EnVee Hug
Did you go to Punjabi by Nature at Koramangala?


Yup! Were you there? Shocked Then near miss happened LOL
Smile We might have occupied neighbouring tables for all you knowLOL.
I was sitting near the waterfall kinda place


Whoa!! We were in the middle, round tables, eight of us. Gosh, this is simply too unbelievable. There yet not there types LOL now Ill try to picture who all I saw Big smile

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee




Whoa!! We were in the middle, round tables, eight of us. Gosh, this is simply too unbelievable. There yet not there types LOL now Ill try to picture who all I saw Big smile

Blue jeans, burgundy coloured sweatshirt...Smile
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee




Whoa!! We were in the middle, round tables, eight of us. Gosh, this is simply too unbelievable. There yet not there types LOL now Ill try to picture who all I saw Big smile



Podi!!!
Genius!!
Exchange phone numbers over PM and plan to meet  THERE next weekend or after NavaratriLOL

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

41 Participants 1185 Replies 117221Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by ishruhi

loader
loader
up-open TOP