SS 55 - Page 52

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
II, will never be reasonable in her expectations of Dude. Blackmailing Dude as soon as she came to know he is going to office. She goes to office regularly when Dude in India but has to throw a fit if he goes to office while she is in Paris. I like it but I hope Dude doesn't spit it out someday. 
Would love to see some combat on this issue. Not now later when she comes with kids. Wink 
PC spell check made kachoomar of the famed shopping street in Paris

Thank God it was not a  school paper
Champs Elysees corrected
Whatever II speaks about Dude infront of Manny n Sam will be reported to Dude... Wink
lets hope the step towards asking sofia doesnt end up II offering to pay and getting virtually kicked by bala yet again.
her obsession to not let go dude was just so dam cute...and i was just waiting to hear what dude feels like...he must have felt like somebody gifted him a bookstore with the best books of the world or a job that involved trekking only...oh hold on..on second thoughts...now a days a "pohade da" from II thrills him much much more i suppose.

"Do u want to go shopping?" asked R&B's wife the one with NO purse contents
loved this line...his wife and still broke Tongue
had me laughing like a mad woman

for a change Manny openly showed concern for what II feels about this family and how she worries II might abandon dude for the mess
and then the concern about her throwing up too

ranjan texted dude called and she will sneeze and a doc will appear at the doorstep...lucky to be pampered so.

the evident...every coin has two sides...what if the family is messed...it loves II like nobody's business...well put nishaClap

the line of the day was " if i say no will you come back home"Embarrassed

oook tadaaa
Putti
HOW can u not offer as a sibling? Bata?
I mean, Akka has to go back to work, Paatti (Akka's MIL) can definitely not watch baldie 8 hours...
Amma is a teacher

II has a job

She is not paying Akka for a nanny, she is only offering

Yes it will blow up... II is a nai vaal (dog's tail) she will never learn
Aur main  II ko sudhaarne ke liye usko Raja Ram Mohan Roy nahi banane waaliLOL

Let her stumble through life like most of us do.
Caution is over ratedROFL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Putti
I mean, Akka has to go back to work, Paatti (Akka's MIL) can definitely not watch baldie 8 hours...
Amma is a teacher

II has a job

Aur main II ko sudhaarne ke liye usko Raja Ram Mohan Roy nahi banane waaliLOL

She will get hurt because of Bala again... Cry Cry
That is the reason I am scared..
She is definitely a dog's tail.. Never learn from previous mistakes...
"Downfall ki plot karange pappajee... ay tey dimpal nu Daddy banaan waaste tayyari karan lag padi" Manny cackled cynically

I love manny for she is feisty, loving, caring and protective and speaking of her split personality every girl who has such a shitty past deserves to be a little bit bitchy whenever she wants to be, for life has been cruel to her but I believe in one thing be as bitchy as u wish to be but never let your bitchiness others hurt or even bring a drop of tear to others eyes, even II is protective of the ones she loves and once in the past when she was unsure of bala she tried to keep an eye on him, any sibling is a bit guarded for the new addition to the family and that to who takes your place in the family, a dil becomes the daughter and the sil becomes the son, so you ought to be a bit guarded for that person...
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Putti
Amma is a teacher

II has a job

Aur main II ko sudhaarne ke liye usko Raja Ram Mohan Roy nahi banane waaliLOL

She will get hurt because of Bala again... Cry Cry
That is the reason I am scared..
She is definitely a dog's tail.. Never learn from previous mistakes...

Do we?

Our trust might have been betrayed numerous times. Still we trust people.

Someone close might have taken advantage but we still will go all out on next occasion.

Nisha, herself is best example of this. Read as: story of that friends MIL.