SS 55 - Page 42

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
AyyyoooBlushing
Too hot to handle Nisha!! I swear I'll be comatose one of these daysEmbarrassed

You write such intimate scenes with such flair! They are never the same; such creativity. Also, always classyClap 

Ranjan reminiscing about SavvyOuch
I wonder how people live with 'not knowing'! It would drive me crazy if I had to be a part of such a scandal in real life in any capacity. I can actually draw similarities between the Aarushi case and this one- the suspense. Maybe Ranjan will break his silence someday?

II thinks she's going to spoil the kids?? Well, the foochar updates have given me different notions about thatLOL  
Before I say anything...!
Nisha...the ways in which you describe thier act/making love
It sets us rotating and revolving in our own orbits wih these two as our sun and the center of attention and we are in this daze where we can't hear anything but the silence of the outer universe and the sparkle of the stars and we are floating like astronauts dropped off in space.

And you know how else it feels??
Well their romance is that melody stuck in our ears as we lay down on a high mountain in the night while the camp fire burns 
Chill and heat all at once each attacking from both sides.

Amazing 
NAMS
tu bhi pagal. Chali real life mein R&B dhoondneROFL

As I'm  hyperventilating after reading the update I'll change into those shorts which is atleast 3 sizes bigger but who cares. R&B owns a similar pair.
EnVee. I would love to go for my first trek with you so do let me know your plans of coming to Delhi. But please make plans after December otherwise my boss will kill me and probably send me on a  permanent holiday. Goa was my first independent trip with friends. I had the time of my life although I was not very keen on going at first. But now I'm back to reality tired yet invigorated after the trip
Nivi will never get punished... She will be an angel...
May be -3 and +3 twin devils get some punishment from Dude...

Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
Ranjan members MA and how she loved the kids...and it directly burts II...making her go protective about these kids 
And whenever this happens I keep wondering...II has that amazing motherlyness and childishness in such a perfect blend that dude can easily find a little MA on her as much as him doing things for her that MA would so for him.

And why and how everything had to crumble and MA had to go away is something I have no answers for 
But that terrible thing shook everyone's life's like an earthquake and left its marks of destruction..I think we better rebuild the city rather that making the broken buildings as memorials.

And shravu and nandu are indeed like twins inany ways...I hope they grow up like that and not be split under the pressure of the differences they have.
Originally posted by dristi64

NAMS
tu bhi pagal. Chali real life mein R&B dhoondneROFL

this is called trying to find life in imaginary world's LOL
Experience sahi tha...the universe told me off.
And akashwani repeated the exact lines u said Behan LOLLOLLOL

Wo kameena itna show off kar raha tha...for a good 15 minutes I beleived he is for real LOL

And in the end I asked him...do u stalk India forums by any chance ROFL

Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago