Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NSB7

i should gooo :p

Nams ...πŸ€— For you...been a long while
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But who will blow this up - I can only think of two BALA and Manny. Uske always kickoff problem hogi, and Sam could feel a bit short changed because she might need Sofia for Lasya but will give her up because II the impulsive one has asked her services for Akka and she can't refuse. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ho kya raha hai yahan 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ho kya raha hai yahan 

Yo Captain...πŸ€—
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

SR πŸ€£

Glad you found me funny😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nams ...πŸ€— For you...been a long while

thanks SR 
hugs back πŸ€—
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

and kajal sahi bath hai

manny muhje bhi bohat pasand hai
el dum super speed punjabi bolti hai

loooved the conversation about Dude's downfall

papaji is super proud of his puttarji.."R&b is invincible" oh what all wouldnt i do to make my papa say that about me...aur yahan dude hai ki he is like..haan hoon tho kya??πŸ˜›

and preeti...II im sure was just expressing her need to have dude around...unresonably thodina use ghar par rakhegi...wait ho sakta hai...dude ke 1km distance mein II kahin bhi ho..she cant think straight...she will go all bratty and demanding and needy and nuts

that cautious II is lost now...the time when she would think twice before telling him she likes how he looks and all that...now its...arey hoon tum mere pati...ab jo bhi kahoongi sunna padegaπŸ˜†

Aap toh kuch Bol ke bhaag jaate ho!!! Hamesha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

tiny windows open and reveal a little bit of the closed house that manny lives in.

not only II can peep in and find glimpses of the messed house but that little opening slightly let a little sunshine seep into her heart...that sentence when II says im biased because its my family is one such ray of sun shine that caused manny to reciprocate with a warm smile
beautiful.

more in a bit

Not just she accepted it out loud that it's her family but she without any hesitation accepted the fact Atleast to herself that she loves rakshashan the most, like she is never loved anyone, appa would ve had a heart attack, had he been able to overhear her monologues πŸ˜†Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Shilpa...πŸ€—

Sri...πŸ€—

SR, Srividya...Hi...😊

I was silently reading and stalking...love reading all the opinions, reviews...baat karne ka mann nahi hai aaj...

Sri...hope u enjoyed the trip with the kids...read ur poems and comments...He and I...so simply written but bang on...

How much ever we tell our selves not to push or force the kids in studying or any other acivities or comparing them to others...we do it.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha I just loved the update... 

Manya and II's conversation was perfect and I just loved the way she called them family... 

She is just going to hurt herself all over again by offering Sofia