Fan Fictions

SS 55 - Page 28

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Well

we really dont know anything about manny and her first hubby...so cant say anything abt it...I guess after the scandal the entire family was emotionally vulnerable and took it out on their close ones...sam was lucky to have tan who helped her cross it...maybe manny was not...

Do I blame ranjan for manny ?? I dont know...becos I am not even sure whether the scandal was the reason or the scandal just rushed the divorce which was already on cards...

Ranjan worrying abt manny was natural...a dad's pain in seeing his daughter alone...also it throws a light on the stark difference between a iyer family and a very forward punjabi family...

i dont think its only ranjan's scandal that caused her divorce...by the look of it he sounded like an abusive man..and to see manny so broken i think she loved him too much and ws betrayed.
in any case...ranjan's issue was partly a reason..and im sure ranjan trying to see her settled is also a guilt cautiousness that..something related to him ruined her life (irrespective of if he was framed or not) apart from the usual father instinct to see the kids settled. 

thanks for all the compliments today btw 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How very lovely. Slowly and steadily the bhallas are including II in their very private discussions as well. Manyas wedding, little bits from the past, it's happening. Despite everything that has happened, the bhallas are unbelievable well mannered and well bred. In the best of families these days, one doesn't see such respect, No one  these days has any time for daddy or sisters. Savvy has indeed done a fantastic job with the kids. Despite all their idiosyncrasies, they are so close. Very well portrayed Nisha. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

would we have a pair for manny ??/

Also do u think, she shudnt sleep before marriage ??? From her age perspective, relationships probably start only at that point...

Paavam manny...I dont even think she is commiting a mistake in her relationships...its just that it is not working for her...😭

Oh no!!

Some of my best friends are in their 20s and "living in"
Ranjan disapproves of it😳

I used to judge people a lot😭

I try not to any more. Its better to be a good person who has sex at 22 rather than be a gharelu  behenji virgin until marriage  at  31 and be a bitch. Will take the promiscuous "wh**e" any day Swathi

They make amazing friends, what they do under their sheets is none of my biz

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dristi behan...tu agayi??? tere green light dhek mera dil kush ho gaya.
replay of memories show that the family spent a lot of time in paris too..tho must have picked it up.

the super way of describing the difference inlives once again potrayed really well nisha

how sam found out about her pregnancy on a holiday in paris and how vandu on a bmtc bus ride.
and both the moments beautiful in their own way.

have a great day people
and a great night to those who are off to bed.

tadaaa
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Dristi :))
Nisha, the last lines of the update are ringing i my head!! 
Really... Meanie isnt that mean.
Lekin... I dont know. I cant ascertain her for sometime now. She is mad 😆
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
As we r getting more into many I beleive she is not bad or mean
She has gone through a very bad marriage as wht we know she was charged of harassment nd all which makes her not believing in the constitution of marriage not mentioning if Ranjan . She I think is over protective for dude as she don't want him to face wht she had to Therefore she is not whole heartidly accepting II or I say she is being cautious.
She had seen savvy loved R&B unconditionally I think she know how shattered he was after.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes yes, can never be late for this party🥳
Thanks Nisha.🤗

NAMS🤗

I've a few mins before my next class begins so peeping in. Mom away, cook sick, so the kitchen has been my war zone😆
ANU used to relish such misery of mine whenever I would speak against her Ranjan. Wonder what she's up to.
I should b back to chirping more in a couple of days. 

A big Hello to everyone else😛

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manny seems to be letting her guard down around II. As it is she's not secretive about her love life. 
I somehow cannot equate the breakdown of a marriage to situations. If the ex husband was a jerk like Manny said, he would still b one even if they were together, irrespective of the scandal. Maa's passing away probably made Manny less capable or tolerant about her ex's ways and gave a premature end to what would still have been an unsuccessful marriage. I feel its always about the people involved in the marriage and the choices they make. The scandal probably brought into fore how weak her marriage already was. Do provide the poor dame with some relief Nisha. 

The Dude n II ❤️
Their interactions just keep getting more and more delicious.. Keep them coming Nisha
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Drist Baba❤️
I am sure you will win the kitchen war..
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha I really wish manny gets her share of happiness and peace