SS 55 - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Such a sweet and lovely updates Nisha!!!  Totally heart-warming
Lovely to see II wagging her finger at R&B---she is trying to rule her roost, so to speak...Good luck with that IIπŸ˜†  We all know thanks to the foochar updates-who make the rules πŸ€£  Its the 4 kiddos not u nor the Dude and definitely not Ranjan!!!!

I really loved that R&B while listening to his sister and trying to be there for her, took the effort to spend time and "valuable" moments with II☺️  I have heard of brothers who spent their time with the sister and not the wife.  Not that there is anything wrong with that but it certainly doesn't make for a romantic storyπŸ˜†

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JOHN DENVER - Nisha you are spooking me out now. just yesterday, just yesterday I listened to all the oldies. september, october we used to have festivals in delhi colleges and john denver, phil collins, cliff richards,   and some newer ones then - george Micheal, boy george used to be favorites for collge bands. i listened to country roads yeaterday reminicing old times and you give this today... OMG! 
i remember girls going absolutely crazy at these festivals, epsecially the AIIMS fesival called PUlse and IIT festival called rendevouz.  we used to take the uspecial all the way from DU to attend these festivals! 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hello shilpa!! 

How is everyone at home?? 
I know !!
He is one adorable FIL. 

Everyones's fine Ashu. Wish everyone had FIL like Ranjan, hubs like Dude, SIL like Sam...and kids like Shravu, Nandu, Lasya, Baldie...πŸ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: munira053

W*F!!!!!!!! Has II yet not realised HOW MUCH the Dude IS CRAZY FOR HER!!!???? II you are such a lucky gem OMGGG HE IS SUCHAAA SWEETHEART!!!! OHYA R&B AND "SWEETHEART" ??? Ummm yeahh !!!!
Mano ya na mano banda badal raha hai pyaar main πŸ˜† for good 😳 ❀️
PARIS is my favorite!!! The romantic city makes our anyways romantic couple do a bit extra pda πŸ˜‰
BTW NISHA, ek bat yad rakho! You are only making your own job difficult to find infinite R&B's for ALL OF US!!!! Great. Atleast one for Me. Kese bhiii I DON'T CARE!

She is making difficult for us married ones also as we think we don't hav R&B in our life
As no matter wht how good they r they cannot compete our dude ( blush)
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

vibhu ka line awesome tha hi...aapka addition super awesome ho gaya...!

Another line for synopsis

I can't stop thinking about these quotes listen on a paperback😳

No no plz no paperback, cz paper back means some mean producer would film it in a way that we would never want our sosy to be... That's the fear I always have, if it become the best seller which it would but then somebody would come up to film it n nobody I say nobody is worth it
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

She is on the way bcoz of all the romance... ❀️

Awwlee cho cute   
A dimple but dude's got a dimple on his left πŸ˜‰
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nisha that's for you, I would have never understood this quote until I read sosy, when II is kissed I flush, we understand better when we feel it and your writing does that to everyone around here
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Putti...killer pic...that red color and the chubby cheeks, and heavenly smile and eyes...❀️
What other stuff was in the purse that Dude took...i mean other than DL, Insurance, Credit cards...what else was she hiding in that????
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

She is making difficult for us married ones also as we think we don't hav R&B in our life
As no matter wht how good they r they cannot compete our dude ( blush)

Hawww you say that being married??? 😲 πŸ˜› toh socho hum kuwaro ka kya haal hoga??? 😭 I don't know how many proposals Im gonna reject in present & future expecting R&B to appear on my door someday 🀣
Humare rishte NISHA layegi πŸ˜† Shez made this her RESPONSIBILITY! Aur likho sosy! 😭
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

A tamilian-vegeterian-virgin-polite man would not love her this way!

RnB

Such a nice thing to say!!
Loved it!!!!

Similarly, a "worldly wise, serious, mature, rational, practical girl would not love him so much, she would be too cynical and matter of fact to appreciate the simple things"

II!!

😳 πŸ˜ƒ

serious-mature-practical ...i cant even imagine dude with someone like this!