SS 55 - Page 144

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Looks like I missed out on welcoming the latest member of the SOSY familyEmbarrassed
Hello Sunita and WelcomeHug
Hope you have a great time here hanging out with usSmile
Dristi watch prentious movie reviews from Kanan Gill if you are not done.. They are just laugh riots..
Main Prem Ki Diwani
Hum Saath Saath Hai..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UWDjBZ_Ncg[/YOUTUBE]
From Salman's cheesy smile it appears he WANTS people to think he is a virgin, which is  horrendously disturbing for a 50 year old man to be one...

If not that then, he wants us to think its a "smug smile" after the 50 year sanskari purush, has his way with a nubile 18 year old virgin, which is a clear case of child molestation

Either cases, its NOT a turn on.

He must love "gross" or "disturbing" sex
NISHA

We are helpless compared to the money and influence those half-baked movie makers have on our illiterate masses  and people abroad. Our opinions and ideas are in a minority. May be we can ask for a reservation from the Modi governmentLOL

PUTTI

I've watched kanan-gill videos! They are hilarious! I think Vibhu had shared them once before, too.
Originally posted by putti77

Dristi watch prentious movie reviews from Kanan Gill if you are not done.. They are just laugh riots..
Main Prem Ki Diwani
Hum Saath Saath Hai..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UWDjBZ_Ncg[/YOUTUBE]

I've watched these.  Hilarious.  Best is prem agan. They live in Bangalore na Putti? 
Originally posted by dristi64

NISHA

We are helpless compared to the money and influence those half-baked movie makers have on our illiterate masses and people abroad. Our opinions and ideas are in a minority. May be we can ask for a reservation from the Modi governmentLOL

PUTTI

I've watched kanan-gill videos! They are hilarious! I think Vibhu had shared them once before, too.

Is there anyway we can raise strong protest against Indian sick tele serials n movies?
This is a laugh riot
Yes Sudhi I live in Bangalore...
Oh ya how can I forget Prem Agan...
LOL