SS 55 - Page 116

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Manny thinks this of II
I didnt knew man!! Shocked
I thought she is insecure of his bro and his loves towards II
and disappointment with her love life!

Confused

I want RnB to clear her MISUNDERSTANDING!
She cant judge II being biased!
Edited by SparkleV - 6 years ago
Yaar yeh ghadi manny ko akal kab aaye gi
Itni badi hogaye par pata nahi ki Pyaar and takrar goes hand in hand
Dimpal na kabhi teri sadi love life may interfere kiya ya asoo bhaye kya
Iska drama kab khatam hoga
Zab thodi acchi lagne lagti hai toh kante ki tarah chub jati hai
3 siblings may bass Issa brain kyun nahi mila
Manny is too afraid and suspicious of everyone. She loves Tan, she doesnt trust II, she feels "a virgin Iyer has no biz marrying my brother, there is more to it than meets the eye, if she so much as lays a finger on my Dimpal I will kill her"

She saw them fight for the first time, it reinforces her belief that II has an agenda

Manny is an idiot... if II wanted a divorce why would she marry R&B?
Does she think her brother is so stupid he would marry someone without a pre-nup (Ermm... he is dumb actually, EmbarrassedManny doesnt know II WANTED A prenup, not Dimpal)

Manny doesnt know many things

What she sees she believes

She loves dimpal too much

There is a proverb in Tamil "bayandavanukku irundadellam pei"

For someone thats  afraid, even darkness appears like a ghostCry
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Jhagda jhagda... making up and breaking up... Manny please remove the tinted glasses you have been wearing.

Good morning/evening everyone.

Manny is not capable to judge II!
II manages home -work in best possible way... to compare her with Marleise is insulting!
she needs to know Dude doesnt like them when they try to figure out how II is eligible to marry RnB!
Last time when Mannya nd Sam were discussing same at shanti niketan... dude was clearly pissed!
Dude give her a reality check for once!
Dude has choked up hearing M name... Confused
What to do fights can be public but make out nahi hai na...
Kaun samjahe iss Manny ko Ouch ...

Nisha please kuch karo Manny ka...
Bechari kisi par bhi trust nahi kar paa rahi hai..
Cry Cry
It's as if manny was waiting for something like this  to happen, so that she getS an excuse to tear II- something She has been wanting to do but mauka nahi mil rah tha. Without Knowing and understanding an iota of Rb and II's relationship she has come to the conclusion that II doesn't care a damn about RB. Well it's time for RB  to put manny in her place. one understands care for a bro, but when it becomes an illogical obsession, then something needs to be done. 
The problem is that if RB does plain speak with her, she might just fly off the handle considering her own emotionally fragile state. Let's see what Nisha dishes out for us . 
And knowing II ashamed that she is about the outburst, she will try to be extra nice to manny, Lekin manny ka bharosa nahi, she might shoot her mouth further causing insecurities in II. 
Interesting point in the tale Nisha. It's like you stirred up the calm seas. This is likely to ruffle everyone, rippling.