OMG!!! Twinkle's cutest pics ever with cutest Ishan!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Can Ishaan kiss me too?

Omg this is so cute and adorable. I want such adorable baby for our TwiNj

Ishuuu!!

I just LOVE this kid so much! Whenever I'm plotting out TwiNj stories in my head, Ishu and Twinkle have such a great bond with each other. Ishu is calling Kunj, chachu all the time and is running behind Twinkle so that they can do some masti. Twinkle secretly takes Ishu out to feed him junk food like kachoris, and kulches because his mom won't let him. Ishu also becomes a bit possessive of Twinkle when he sees her cry. Also considering Kunj is always around Twinkle when Ishu sees this, he associates Kunj making Twinkle cry all the time and starts pushing his Chachu away and wipes away Twinkle's tears, gives her his chocolates and ice creams and his favorite soft teddy so that she won't cry anymore.

*Sigh*

I need to see more Ishu/Twinkle bonding man. 
^ you are tempting me. i want OS on TwiNj n ishan. i am sad with Ishan's screen space. he is hardly seen :/
Originally posted by Ethereal.Surbhi

^ you are tempting me. i want OS on TwiNj n ishan. i am sad with Ishan's screen space. he is hardly seen :/

Dude, I am too!

We got to see him for just one second at the farmhouse and he was looking SO cute doing the little dance. <3

Imagine TwiNj having to babysit Ishu while they're still at their Tashan phase. They both try to outdo the other in taking care of him and place a bet on who Ishu loves the best. 😆
awwn ! ! !...sooo cute pics ...lovely ❤️
tfs yaar
cutiepies lovely pics
tfs
Originally posted by asmaanixx

Dude, I am too!

We got to see him for just one second at the farmhouse and he was looking SO cute doing the little dance. <3

Imagine TwiNj having to babysit Ishu while they're still at their Tashan phase. They both try to outdo the other in taking care of him and place a bet on who Ishu loves the best. 😆

What an awesome idea. Hope they do later 
Two adorable people...

Thanks for sharing.
 awesome pics. gurleen just let them come to sarna house after shaadi we will get all the ishaan scenes we want us ghar mein ishan and manohar ji hi to hain who will play cupid for twinj.