Ajna ss: Ajeeb dasta Updated 02-10-2015 page 1 chapter 7

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys here is chapter 7. Thank you all for the lovely comments and get well soon wishes. I am much better now. Thank you all. So my holidays are over now. I have to go back to school and attend classes. It's my final year after that I have my Bcs I truly can't wait. So much excited I have never been for school. Hahaha okay but now I have to study harder. So for now chapter 7 enjoy reading. Please leave your comments for me. It's so important forme to know how yyou guys tthink about this ss.

Chapter 7
S: I want a Ben and Jerry dark chocolate and you?
M: I will take a butter scotch ice cream. Where is Dia?
D: here I am
S: which flavor ice cream do you prefer?
D: for me just a vanilla with caramel
S: Oke let's sit there and have our ice cream
S:Today we did a lot of shopping nah?
M: yeah bhabhi
S: let me call Ajay to ask if he wants something from here to eat
But why is he not answering my phone?
M:maybe he's busy bhabhi. Try one more time
S: hallo Ajay
A: hi beautiful I was thinking about you. You know?
S: ohh really??? Missing me? Actually I was also thinking about you
A: off course darling I always miss you.btw what we're you thinking? And where are you? I have a surprise for you.
S: I am eating ice cream at the ice cream corner. And what surprise?
A: just close your eyes and count till ten and you will see it
S: Oke... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Omg. ... Ajay you here? What a surprise and that to with soo much teddy bears??
A:I wanted to surprise you that's way I thought of coming to the mall and buying all the teddy bears for our baby...
S:Omg Ajay are you mad?? Soo much teddy bears? I love you baby and thank you
A: love you too nah and he hugged her
S: guys can you please help us with the teddy bears? Seems like my husband has bought whole the shop
M: yes sure bhabhi
A: Oke let's go home.i have made your ffavorite food you know?
S: really?? You mean you made some pasta for me?
A: yes baby. Let's go nah

at the parking area
S: Oke let's go. See you at home jaan.
A: OK baby but you drive first.
D: was thinking Omg I will die with this woman today. I need to make an eexcuse why I can't sit with them
D: Sanjana actually you go nah I will come with Ajay
S: why would you like to come with my husband Dia?you came here with me.
D: no I thought he will be alone, that's why
S: don't worry Dia my husband is used to drive alone. AndIif he doesn't want to drive alone that I am his wife still alive. I cam drive with him. So don't worry about him. Shut up now and sit in the car.
D: actually I have to meet someone today. That's why I thought maybe Ajay can drop me there. You are pregnant and I didn't want to bother you.
S: don't worry Dia I will drop you. We are friends right? She said with a harsh tone
A: yes Dia go with Sanjana she will drop you
D: Oke fine   
Sanjana started the car and drove away. Ajay open his car and pulled the man out of the car
Flashback
Ajay was late for office. Actually he had taken a few days off but today he needed to sign an important document at his office. He thought of taking the shortest road. So that was the road of the mall. He was driving and when he stopped the car at car at the red signal. He saw a man near Sanjana 'S car. The man was busy to do something under her car. He drove to the parking area and slapped him. What are you doing near my wife's car? And who the he'll are you? No sir I am sorry. Actually I was just checking the car. Checking the car? But why? And checking the car or under the car? And that too with screw driver? Suddenly his phone rang. He saw on the screen that it was Sanjana. He decided to tying the man his arms and legs and he pushed his handkerchief in the man's mouth. He locked him up in his car and received the call.
Flashback ends

A: who the hell are you?
Sorry, actually I don't know anything. Slapp. Ajay slapped him. Tell me the truth otherwise I will kill you
sir actually I received a phone call. It was a lady she asked me to fail the brakes of this car.
A: who is she? What's her name?
Sir I don't know who sshe is but yes, the lady seemed to know aa lot about your wife. She knew which color dress she's wearing and at what time she will leave from the mall.
A: are you sure?
Yes sir and yes sir I have her number.
A: call her and say that you want to meet her. Because you have a better plan to kill Sanjana. Call her now and put the speaker on.
D:hallo.yes I am in the car
D: Oke fine today at 7 pm.
A: this girl here voice is so familiar he thought
D: you Don't need to drop me Sanjana the plan is changed
A: I will find out who she's is and what she wants

soo guys this was chapter 7. Enjoy reading. Leave your comments and likes
Posted: 8 years ago
it is really nice atleast in ur story ajna are together and happy. love the teddy bear scene ajay cho chweet😊...beautifully written