ReRun Ek Boond Ishq Episode-187

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

EPISODE - 187 Discussion

Jairaj is happy that Nandu accept MJ. Nandu tells RP that MJ never died. MJ comes and says Nandu is trying to say MJ was alive in front all of you.

MJ and Nandu have argue and MJ pretend unconscious due to stress. Tara again refuses to accept him MJ.

Adi gets massage from Tara that Nandu knows everything. MJ get conscious and upset Tara is accepting him. All leave so that MJ can take rest. RP inquiries what all this. Babloo tells Tara almost accepted him as  MJ bt Nandu ruins everything. RP is upset with Nandu and decided to teach her lesson.

Adi calls Nandu and tell her to come warehouse. She goes, RP calls her, Adi takes the phone from her and breaks. Nandu is surprised and asked. Adi tells so that you can't inform Rudra. Adi tells they all are involve Mriara plan. Nandu is shocked and asked who else. Then Tara, Nirmala, Meethi all comes out one by one. Nandu realizes its all their plan and in this way they come to SM. She says she will tell RP. Bt MJ comes in front of her.

Tara says so now you tell how we use you for taking against Kalawati. Nandu says so now I know yours plan, you all kill me ?? MJ says we can solve matter without bloodshed. They catch her and sit her on chair, Meethi injects her and she becomes unconscious. Tara says we have to do our next plan so that Kalawati accept her sins in front of Baba.

Nirmala and Meethi are preparing for fast. Mriara are massaging. Tara insist MJ she will do fast and go shopping with him. MJ says it is not possible. Tara says he has to go with her.

PRECAP : Mriara are in resturent, they make eat each other and Amrapali sees it. She calls RP and says  she wonders Babloo woo Tara so soon, RP says no Babloo has not. Amrapali says then MJ has many more duplicates.

The scene which I loved the most was the scene where they were texting each other!!
I loved their expressions...
So cute!!
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

The scene which I loved the most was the scene where they were texting each other!!
Yes first time see this they are texting...😛
I loved their expressions...
So cute!!
Specially MJ's expression 😃
The fantastic episode specially when Nandu got insulted by RP and Aditya and Gang kidnapped Nandu. 😆 😆 😆

I am happy that she got the punishment for what she did.

MJ and Tara were super sweet when she wanted to keep the fast but couldn't find time to talk.

Texting is lovely, thank god we have mobiles now. 😉 😉 😉

It was fun to see Nandu get insulted in front of everyone!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

MJ kya nautanki karta hai aur Nandu ko phasa diya!!!!😉 😉 😉 😉 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

Now even RP is upset with Nandu!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

The gang very smartly kidnapped Nandu!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

Uska chehra dekhne layak tha and I loved it that she got a taste of her own medicine!!!!🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

My favourite was the scene when MJ and Tara were texting each other!!!!😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😊 😊 😊 😊

It was soo cute and their expressions were perfect!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Posted: 7 years ago
i like the scene when MJ and Tara were texting each other 
It was soo cute and their expressions were perfect and nice 
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shaina_b

It was fun to see Nandu get insulted in front of everyone!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

MJ kya nautanki karta hai aur Nandu ko phasa diya!!!!😉 😉 😉 😉 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

MJ and his drama...!!!
MriAra competition karke drama karta hai  😆

Now even RP is upset with Nandu!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

The gang very smartly kidnapped Nandu!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

Yes... 😃👍🏼
Uska chehra dekhne layak tha and I loved it that she got a taste of her own medicine!!!!🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I like this epi very much...
Nandu ko pata chala planning kya hoti hai... 😃

My favourite was the scene when MJ and Tara were texting each other!!!!😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😊 😊 😊 😊

That was cute...
We never saw them texting...😳

It was soo cute and their expressions were perfect!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

I love MJ's expression in this scene 😳