THBST written update 01/10/2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Shaina saying you need proof? I will give you. I will prove that someone from this family killed ajju. what will you do? Mamaji says if anyone from my family is involved in murder then i will hand over him to police and i wont eat until he/she is behind bars. That person would be dead for me.Shreya says to shaina you forced him to promise that papa will disown the murderer. Now all we need is one proof to kick sanjana out of this house. Shaina says how was my acting? shreya says i wont give you more money for over acting. And where you going with that ball... Take some class from me..sanjana is in tears. She says you saw how mamaji was angry. What if he gets to know the truth. Its no Mishri's mistake. She was trying to save me. I can't let this happen. I will take the blame. Ajay says i wont let anything happen to you and mishri. God is with us because he knows we didn't do it delibrately.Ajay sanjana hug... Shaina says to shreya give me reward for my acting and successful plan. shreya says do as i say..she gives her money. Shreya leaves. A man comes and grasps shaina's face. she says what are you doing here? get lost from here. He says you changed your colours after getting money. Give it to me. she says i wont. He grasps her arm. She says leave me.Shaina says leave me Raghav. He says if i expose you this money wont be yours either. she says i wont give it. She gives it to him..He says this is such less amount. Arrange more money for me. She says i wont. He says you forgot you were on road, didn't have money or food. I took you. He pushes her.

Sanjana and ajay collide. He says where are you going? she says i am going to bring milk. He says i will bring it. She says i will. He says you work all day. Ajay picks her up. She says you have to promise me one thing that you wont call me babe again. He says okay... And goes to take milk ... Ajay hears someone crying .He goes to store room and sees shaina in tears. Ajay asks what are you doing here? She says this room attracts me towards it. Like there is some connection with ajju. I slipped when i came here. He says i will help you to go to your room. Ajay helps her . Shaina thinks how nice Ajay is..After troubling his family so much,he is still helping and one is raghav... Hope raghav was like this ...He makes her sit. Sanjana is watching them. Ajay says ask me if you need something. Ajay sees Sanjana and says to sanjana she slipped. sanjana says no need to explain ... i trust you but not her.

Someone walks in the house at night. Its ajju. He goes to Sanjana and ajay's room. Ajju stabs Ajay who is sleeping and Sanjana is shocked .. He shows his face to sanjana. Mishri wakes up. It was her dream. she goes running downstairs. she ajay and hugs him. Mishri says are you okay? Ajay says i am fine. sanjana says what happened? Mishri says i saw ajju. Elaichi comes and says what did you say about ajju? Why are you so worried? Did anyone tell you about ajju? Mishri says ajju came and stabbed ajay because we killed him. Ajay says mishri quite. Sanjana says she is in slumber. I asked you not to watch horror movies. Forget the nightmare. Sanjana says this is all because of shaina, mishri is scared. I will take care of her don't worry. Elaichi says we are all her Mishri. sanjana says lets go to roof.
Sanjana says to mishri forget about what happened. Focus on your studies. You will forget the incident. Mishri sees someone and goes downstairs. A man comes in. Its the same guy to who returned her ID and passport. Mamaji welcomes him with his father. Manohar ji is mamajis friend. He introduces his son to the family, his name is Anuj.He says I am a judge and quite busy in cases so i don't get to meet kirlok much. He says this is my son Anuj , he studies in london. My son met your daughter outside college,I am here for her proposal. Mamaji says this is an honor for us. Mamaji says we let our kids decide it themselves. we are both happy about it. if mishri is happy about it then we have no issues. can we get time till tomorrow morning? He says why not. Will come tomorrow ...They leave...

Precap-Sanjana and Vinati are in jewelry . Ajju comes there to sell a ring. Sanjana sees his back in mirror and is taken aback.

Sorry for the mistakes...