Ek Boond Ishq

ReRun Ek Boond Ishq Episode-186

Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

EPISODE - 186 Discussion

Epi starts with Nandu comes in room, MJ hides. Nandu asks where Tara was. Tara says she went to do FIR as her phone is stolen. Nandu tries to convince Tara MJ is real. MJ comes and says he likes it that Nandu believes him and he wishes if she was is his wife πŸ˜‰. Tara becomes angry πŸ˜†. Tara says he is not MJ at all because MJ never flirts. Nandu takes MJ's side. Tara says if you like then take him to your room 😲, MJ intentionally hold Nandu's hand and go from there πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ. Tara is very furious now. I like this jealous Tara 😳

Nandu and Babloo in RP's room. RP asks what going on, they say they were convincing Tara. Babloo says he was jealousing Tara as he read some paper. RP scolds Babloo to not read dirty books and concentrate on convenes Tara. Babloo says is it necessary to melt Tara's heart?? He indicates Nandu and says her heart has melt and that is enough for him, to be honest I like Nandu more than Tara πŸ˜‰. He starts praising Nandu, she has brain like tube light. Babloo says tube light gives light more and Nandu becomes happy πŸ˜†. RP tells to go Babloo and he goes.

Nandu thinks to meet with Adi and meet him. Adi tells he is angry because she go against MJ. Nandu is upset as Adi becomes angry on her because of Babloo. Then she sees Babloo goes somewhere. She follows him and decides to take photos for blackmailing Kalawati. MJ goes to darkroom and Nandu wonders why Babloo goes to MJ's darkroom. 

MJ is convincing Tara. Tara is extremely angry and threats him ( pahele khud bhaga dia then become jealous bt how she scolds him thats so romantic πŸ˜ƒ. I mean she just can't tolerate anyone with MJ 😳). then tells she will do fast and that will break MJ. MJ says then its better you go and tell RP. Tara says I will do fast and you will break, hiding is your responsibilities πŸ˜› .MJ says who wants to hide, I want to hold your hand and tell the world my Tara is not widow ( Awweee.. ). Then MJ fills Tara's maang with sindoor . Tara becomes emotional. All these Nandu sees through window.

Nandu comes with clapping πŸ˜‘ and says so this is the man you refuses to accept your husband. and now you fill your maang with his hand. this is the real MJ, you are playing very good game. I am going to tell everyone and close the door from outside.
Tara is upset and worried what will happened. MJ assure nothing will happen. Tara says she can't lose her Babloo Chourasia, MJ says don't worry I know how to cover the situation. Nandu says to RP and Jairaj this is the real MJ.

PRECAP : Nandu is telling MJ was never died. MJ says I tell everyone, actually MJ was never died, he was save.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cute episode!!
Tara Mj ko bahar nikalnwa rahi thi aur Mj kya threat de raha tha...
"Gamla nahi layunga..."
MriAra ko aaj tak koi shanti se romance nahi karne diya!!
Beech mei Naydu ayi!!!
Tara kya kahani bana diya phn chori hone ki...
Mj ashiqbazi ki with Nandu...
Loved their darkroom scene!!!
Mj ka ganaa...
Sindoor scene was emotional
But yahaan bhi Nandu!!
Precap was majedar!!
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By the way ye dark room kabse itna bada ho gaya aur additional khidki kaha se ayi?????  
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

By the way ye dark room kabse itna bada ho gaya aur additional khidki kaha se ayi?????  

Yeh sawal toh saba mam ne poochna hoga.
Pehle wala dark room chhota tha BT bahoot achcha tha.

kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fun episode.
 Do do mriara scene 

Tara ka mj ko room se nikalan & mj ka jawab gamala nai layenge

Baar baar babloo nandu pe ankhien tedhi kar raha hai pitega Tara se.

Haye kya passion se Tara ne mj ko hold kiya aur dhamki di

Tara got emotional when mj said filmi dialogue.

Sindoor scene .
Actually mj Tara ka milan scene ka sindoor scene kaat diya toh yeh diya.

Yeh nandu kahan se aa gayi kitna achcha scene chal raha that

Mj ka  pakade jaane ki wajah se main apni ashiqui nai chhodunga dialogue .hate kitna pyar Marta hai Tara pe

Khadeja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

Cute episode!!
Tara Mj ko bahar nikalnwa rahi thi aur Mj kya threat de raha tha...
"Gamla nahi layunga..."
MJ ka gamla idea is so cute πŸ˜›
MriAra ko aaj tak koi shanti se romance nahi karne diya!!
kabhi nehi karne deti koi bhi...
Beech mei Naydu ayi!!!
Tara kya kahani bana diya phn chori hone ki...
Mj ashiqbazi ki with Nandu...
For jealousing Tara πŸ˜ƒ
Loved their darkroom scene!!!
Mj ka ganaa...
Sindoor scene was emotional
But yahaan bhi Nandu!!
yeha bohot gussa aaya tha...😑
Precap was majedar!!

Khadeja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kumari27

Fun episode.

Do do mriara scene 

Tara ka mj ko room se nikalan & mj ka jawab gamala nai layenge
Mai tumhara pati hoo,gamla nehi laungaa...πŸ˜†
Baar baar babloo nandu pe ankhien tedhi kar raha hai pitega Tara se.
Pitgayi πŸ˜†
Haye kya passion se Tara ne mj ko hold kiya aur dhamki di
Tara got emotional when mj said filmi dialogue.
Hayee...
Sindoor scene .
Actually mj Tara ka milan scene ka sindoor scene kaat diya toh yeh diya.

Yeh nandu kahan se aa gayi kitna achcha scene chal raha that
Nandu is irritating, aur kabhi koi aaj tak un dono ko romance karne dia shanti se
Mj ka  pakade jaane ki wajah se main apni ashiqui nai chhodunga dialogue .hate kitna pyar Marta hai Tara pe
😳😳😳

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tara can cook up a story any time and came up with a story about her phone being stolen!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

MJ is now flirting with Nandu in front of Tara and as expected Tara is getting angry!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Aise baar baar Nandu ki taraf dekhega toh pitega Tara se!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I love this jealous Tara!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Bablu jab Nandu ko praise karta hai suddenly RP ke andar ka mard jaag uthta hai!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Nandu is so dumb and he convinces her that he is praising her when he said her brain is like a tube light!!!!πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

How did MJ's darkroom suddenly become so big and spacious??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Tara is extremely angry at MJ and pulls his ears for flirting with Nandu!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I love the way she threatens him!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

She can't tolerate any other woman with MJ and MJ loves this jealous and possessive Tara!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

MJ is now flirting with her and pulls her close to himself!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

His sarcastic reply to Tara keeping a fast was like Shahrukh in DDLJ!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

MJ's declaration of his love for Tara was sooo romantic and passionate!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Tara got so emotional hearing his filmy dialogue!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

I loved the sindoor scene!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

Yahan bhi Nandu aa gayi and and found out MJ's truth!!!!   

Yeh koi bhi MJ aur Tara ko shanti se romance kyun nahi karne deta??😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

MJ loves Tara soo much that he can't stop romancing her for fear of getting caught!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Aww it was soo cute the way he was reassuring her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

irfan2 thumbnail
very much cute epsode 
the darkroom scene is so cute 

the sindoor scene is so sweet and nice 

MJ loves tara soo much that he can't stop romancing her for fear of getting caught