Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Good idea!!! So shall we include Physics,Biology and Chemistry sections in India Forums!!!

better to start with a 'cartoon network' and 'general studies' sections 😊

a lot of early teenagers are more interested to po*n than anything. it's mainly because the social restriction on that sort of knowledge (which causes their curiosity run high on this .) The earlier they get addicted to chat sites, the less socially skilled they are in the older ages.  kids must be guarded at computers :p
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really do not know what to say!!!
I am a minor addicted to IF, does that make me a law-breaker?? 😕
I think they are indirectly pointing at myspace.com
But even i have a myspace, i use it very safely.
Only about 30% myspace users communicate with weird people.
I do not agree with China. They really should not be talking about laws to do with children. China has a history for killing babies before the baby was even born.
Wow, If i offened anybody I am very Sorry. Please somebody comment on what I wrote.
Pradarshak thumbnail
Don't know what to say.

First the children's playgroungs and parks have been snatched in order to build the high-rises, replaced with TV and Video games which eventually led to computers and internet. Another purpose also to make them more and more competent in today's challenging environment. Finally leading to a fast growth of mind compared to their age. They are gaining fast maturity at the cost of losing their childhood innocence.

Don't know whether India also considers it as a serious problem. Since I think a very small percentage of minors can access internet in India. At least at home parents can monitor their children. A larger percentege of them are influenced by TV(cable), Movies and their peers. Edited by Pradarshak - 17 years ago
hello64 thumbnail
well i think what china is doing is REALLY wronf lyke what do they think they are? 😕

i'm a minor i've been using the interent since i wuz 4 i can't just stop lyke dat yeah i'll agree i'm addicted to my laptop/the internet and tv and because of these things i am addicted to my pink ipod,my psp, xbox 360, xbox and my gamecube. but i girls need what a girl needs.

I agree with Pyaari_Shailee, they are indirectly pointing towards things lyke myspace.com i have a space and i love it. Minors lyke me are influenced by celebrities and such which we see throught interet and tv. What seems to be pyarri_shailee's ghetto hallween costume (her siggy) is how i dress. Jersyes and sidewayz hats. Brand name RW, baby phat, bebe, tna cuz thats what the hip-hop ppl where where all gangstreess 😆

nywaayz i don't lyke this law at all 😡

what do u guyz think?

reply to what i said 😳

kanwer 😊
Pradarshak thumbnail

Originally posted by: hello64

well i think what china is doing is REALLY wronf lyke what do they think they are? 😕

i'm a minor i've been using the interent since i wuz 4 i can't just stop lyke dat yeah i'll agree i'm addicted to my laptop/the internet and tv and because of these things i am addicted to my pink ipod,my psp, xbox 360, xbox and my gamecube. but i girls need what a girl needs.

I agree with Pyaari_Shailee, they are indirectly pointing towards things lyke myspace.com i have a space and i love it. Minors lyke me are influenced by celebrities and such which we see throught interet and tv. What seems to be pyarri_shailee's ghetto hallween costume (her siggy) is how i dress. Jersyes and sidewayz hats. Brand name RW, baby phat, bebe, tna cuz thats what the hip-hop ppl where where all gangstreess 😆

nywaayz i don't lyke this law at all 😡

what do u guyz think?

reply to what i said 😳

kanwer 😊

Enjoy what you like to do. At the same time a minor should devote time in studies and extra-curricular activities, build a good character setting example for others and in the course of time understand his/her social responsibilities. 

Edited by Pradarshak - 17 years ago
I am not in favor of what China is planning to do but after reading some of the responses I am compelled to ask should parents of all teens be educated about their child's safety on internet. Children today are leading a digital lifestyle. Now even the school work is done on computers so they spend more time on the net. It is practically difficult for parents to restrict their child so use effective parental control software.
hello64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Enjoy what you like to do. At the same timea minorshould devote timein studies and extra-curricular activities, build a good character setting example for others andin the course of time understand his/her social responsibilities.

i do study and take part in sports teams.

i am captian of the soccer team and co-captian of the basketball team 😳

but along with that i dooooo soooooooo much more and the interent is something that i enjoy and can never be not addicted to 😳

kanwer 😳