who is Dhruv singh raizada?????

Posted: 8 years ago
Who is he? I had read once that nani took her name but I want to know what is all about him.                                                                                                                                                    out of curiosity...

thats a good question...even we who loyally watched each an every episode never found out who he is...

the producers have a habit of leaving things midway...in their earlier serial 'Geet' they had referred to Maan's painful past, which they never explained later...

same way Dhruv was supposedly Akash's real brother...Mami and Mama's another son, whom they later conveniently forgot about...

Even Payal was bought in just for the few initial episodes, just to make Khushi reach Sheesh Mahal...but later they saw that Akash needs a partner...so they kept Payal around...this was confessed by the director himself...

but all said and done...I still love IPK and think that its the best show to ever grace Indian Television industry
Originally posted by anjs

thats a good question...even we who loyally watched each an every episode never found out who he is...

the producers have a habit of leaving things midway...in their earlier serial 'Geet' they had referred to Maan's painful past, which they never explained later...

same way Dhruv was supposedly Akash's real brother...Mami and Mama's another son, whom they later conveniently forgot about...

Even Payal was bought in just for the few initial episodes, just to make Khushi reach Sheesh Mahal...but later they saw that Akash needs a partner...so they kept Payal around...this was confessed by the director himself...

but all said and done...I still love IPK and think that its the best show to ever grace Indian Television industry
well there were many loop holes in the show from khushi's mother's kangan to Arnav's redemption.but as said love is blind.well if Dhruv suppose to be Akash's brother it would have been great.but Dhruv or no dhruv arshi enough to take ipkknd to new heights
Even We all are still confused about dhruv ðŸ˜†

is it so? I thought that both the characters, payal and akash were introduced to make contract marriage possible. so that arnav can blackmail khushi to marry him.
infact both payash's characters completely ended after their marriage. the writers made their story shallower and shallower, and especially made akash character dead.

any way, coming to dhruv, he was just mentioned ones, where nani said, that ''who's marriage it may be, arnav's, akash's or dhruv's, it will happen to a girl I select''.
and that's it they forgot, and even nani forgot about her grand son...😆
I guess he is related to Mamiji .
Even I also heard once Manikin saying so. 
Thanks for reminding  me I am gonna add this guy to my FF soon. ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago

Thanks dear for the info 
Dhruv Singh Raizada is a one-episode mention wonder, who became immortal through numerous fanfictions. 
Originally posted by Viji79

Dhruv Singh Raizada is a one-episode mention wonder, who became immortal through numerous fanfictions. 
u r right...that's how IPK fandom is...
he was just mentioned ones...we all remembered him, many wrote about him in their fictions...
he was forgotten by the people who created him, but here we are...
then the creative should think, how much we love the characters, which were actually present in the show, and particularly arnav and khushi, for whom we can do any thing.
that's the impact IPK has on us...
only god knows, whether SP or PH done justice to IPK or not.
Originally posted by arshifan89

u r right...that's how IPK fandom is...
he was just mentioned ones...we all remembered him, many wrote about him in their fictions...
he was forgotten by the people who created him, but here we are...
then the creative should think, how much we love the characters, which were actually present in the show, and particularly arnav and khushi, for whom we can do any thing.
that's the impact IPK has on us...
only god knows, whether SP or PH done justice to IPK or not.

Its a Gul phenomenon. It has happened with us in Geet. One brother was mentioned in just one episode and then forgotten. Became a regular cast in every fanfiction that followed. We are crazy or the makers were just lazy. God knows.