SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
Shilpa that update is very good one...
My wish Subbu n his mom should see Nivi and become jealous..

I want to see all functions happening in MM.. Some in Iyer style n some in Punjabi or both.. 😛
Sam doing baby shower for II..
Nivi's naming ceremony...
Etc...

Many things to gush n mush...
😳 😳
Me saying GN...will wake up early and chk for the update...
GN/GD to all...Have a great weekend...
Originally posted by putti77

I want to see all functions happening in MM.. Some in Iyer style n some in Punjabi or both.. 😛
Etc...

😳 😳

I agree Putti it would be happy times at mm 
Originally posted by putti77

Etc...

😳 😳

Yes many good things to come in life for them...they are trying now to find that firm foothold in their lives. Together they will make a mini heaven...

First I want M to see Dude, II and Ranjan...roaming around in Paris. What will the reaction be? Thoda drama hona chahiye na...😉
Originally posted by shidin0117

Yes many good things to come in life for them...they are trying now to find that firm foothold in their lives. Together they will make a mini heaven...

First I want M to see Dude, II and Ranjan...roaming around in Paris. What will the reaction be? Thoda drama hona chahiye na...😉

Drama!!! Last time she saw M which resulted in strip tease for hubby !!! This time to she is pregnant also so mood swing will be more hormonal imbalance more.. How dude will handle 😉
Dead tired but finally read my quota of the day...

Nish

Will we ever get a "dad in action" R&B ??? He doesnt seem to react for anything...Will he ever scold his kids ??.
Was ranjan and savvy like that to R&B ??
Wow that future update is really awesome.
But 4 kids OMG, here I am thinking how I am gonna handle two in future 😆
Wow! Marvelous updates Nisha! Liking each and every one of them. II in Paris with Ranjan - lovely!
Second trimester is the best period to enjoy in a pregnancy. I used to have this craving for rava uppma all the time when I was pregnant with my second one. But I can never make one even now.
Jas is a good cook and she used to make upma for me in a jiffy. II's pregnancy is bringing back lovely memories. Thanks Nisha!

I hope all is well with SoSyians!
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

This is only called parenting dear I think as himself...savvy pampered him most but then also she filled dude with lot of discipline. But it will be great how dude nd II will argue over kids , wht to allow them or not !
<font size="3">nisha please never stop the tale we want to read bput yhe kids , their up bringing , their argument everything till infinity!!</font>

ditto!!!