SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats SoSy and Sosyians and Author Sahiba 🥳
Someone is playing DHOL in my head since yesterday 😆 Cervical/Spondylosis pain is troubling a lot..😭 

Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
here is bit of a news to all the writers out here...or the ones who aspire to be.
a small contest that you guys might find useful

Originally posted by NSB7

here is bit of a news to all the writers out here...or the ones who aspire to be.
a small contest that you guys might find useful

👍🏼
gr8 opportunity... they are advertising a lot on FB so more and more people can be aware of this! 
Vibhu such a lovely picture...i visualise a grey headed man guarding the lil Nivi with A Maruthi Vyuham:)

Bachaa Partyyy😉 
this party doesnt means babies are available for dinner🤪
Originally posted by moonwearer

Vibhu such a lovely picture...i visualise a grey headed man guarding the lil Nivi with A Maruthi Vyuham:)

😳👏
i visualised him as Shravu😛 
Congratulations Nisha on keeping this story going.. No doubt it takes a lot of your time and dedication. I'm glad Amma scolded II. She's having a difficult pregnancy and it's not the right time to shift roles. If anything she should consider moving to Paris. Surely she would've moved abroad had she married Sree? I love II but definitely relate more with Vandu. Not many women are in a fortunate position like II who are married into a wealthy family without the baggage of having stuck up in laws. Her Fil loves her a lot and makes no demands. R&B is not perfect but he's a very caring man, I think it's about time II let go of her aversion of spending his money especially with a baby on the way..
Abhi tak Dude is so calm with II's pregnancy tantrums or mood swings❤️
shabaashhh Dude!!! 🤗 Ab toh tumhara xerox krwana hi padega😈😉
Since Ashu is here
Lasya😳