SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

II defines impulsive and irresistible to it's truest of senses and Amma being the mother of logic states it logically as always and that's what I mentioned yday, if she decides in a haste she has to also go through the dire consequences of that decision and this time it's not just her that is gonna be affected but many people along with her shall have to face the consequences along with her...

Dude tell me is it Paris talking and doing it's wonders, since you have been their you are so receptive of her senses and so protective and so caring, how could a girl resist such a guy even though he is the smug b**tard at times of need acc to II, yet II don't u see what hell of a hubby he is and what hell of a father he would be... I imagine him carrying his baby in Paris n showing the little one all of his fav places in the world 😳
He'll be an AWESOME DAD...

😭 Looks like I'm the lone wanderer again
Originally posted by Seriousreader

He'll be an AWESOME DAD...

Woh toh hai!!!
Wht Amma told her anyone on her place will suggest her that only!!
We were also saying same thing as she has to go on maternity leave soon so at this time her priorities
Should be her kid as she is not feeling too well also nausia and feeling sleepy all the time so taking another job will be tiring for her as she is not Alone now !!
SR...this YES kid is just super...
Whenever you say Yo to wish anybody I get my daughter's face infront of me...when I go to pick her up from school or when she wakes from her sleep...she say Yo...she learnt it from her friends in school...😆
Sonal...Hi...Have a nice day...Arshika must be in play school...enjoy the time alone...

Me off to pick up kids from school.
Originally posted by shidin0117

Whenever you say Yo to wish anybody I get my daughter's face infront of me...when I go to pick her up from school or when she wakes from her sleep...she say Yo...she learnt it from her friends in school...😆
I'm their long-lost aunt after all...remember!😆
Congrats on the 54th thread Nisha!!!!!  Woo hooo.. 100 here we come!!!!
I really feel for II  ðŸ˜•  Technically speaking-II doesn't even have to work-Vandu has to.  There are no options for Vandu.  As a mother and someone who had a similar experience to Vandu's, I am sure Mrs. Iyer, while being sympathetic to II's irritation with Ritu, cannot understand why II has to rock the career boat at a time when her personal life is going thru a big change.  To be honest--whether it was the right thing to do or not, others (i.e. Marissa Miller of Yahoo) have made a major career change in the midst of a pregnancy.  ðŸ¤”

There is also the matter of a generational gap between Mrs. Iyer and Vandu and R&B and II.  R&B and II belong to the "I can have it all" generation---I think Mrs. Iyer and to some extent Vandu, because of her situation more than age, belong to the "We must grin and bear it" group.  

Anyway, I hope II gets some solace from R&B and is able to come to a clear decision on her career.  Being emotional and without some support from her near and dear, it may not be a good time for II to make major decisions.  

Sonal...Hi...Have a nice day...Arshika must be in play school...enjoy the time alone...

Me off to pick up kids from school.

Ya it is so relief but u know time till her come back move in kitchen preparing breakfast , lunch, as my hubby is not an early person usually he leave for factory around 11 only so till that time I hav to be on my feet!!! Although I hav help but in real world help r not as useful as sosy like minion or Mahavir. 😉

Shilpa
He is my favorite Bachha... 😳