Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Noufiya, Putti, Vibhu, Jyo, Er, Ashu, Pritee, EnVee, Sri, Kajal,O Jas, Namu Sonal,Dristi NAdira and Docs...🤗 

THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️

A update for me...aww cannot ask for anything more!😳
Off to read it now...
 and then will have  head off to work ..you guys have really made this day special for me!❤️ ❤️

Oh hello Maine bhi wish kiya tha...
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread👏
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Typically I wouldnt support amma's concerns...but only in this instance, I actually do...
Taking this decision right at the time where she is going for a maternity leave doesnt seem a good idea to me...Now is the time, she needs enough leave and consideration from her boss...where she can come after 11 and go home at 6...though ritu is not great, II is still able to use her influence of being one of the oldest member of the team to take sufficient leave...specially bally is being very supportive...becos he knows that she is a hard worker...But if she changes now, she should prove her worth to the new team...there will be no one to understand or support her...she wouldnt be able to meet up the expectations...and will only lose her reputation...Its suicidal according to me...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Oh hello Maine bhi wish kiya tha...

sooo sorry and I thought I went over the list again before i typed it out!!!

Surely I have gotten a year older taramira 😉
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha I just loved the way a mother told her daughter to be patient and the husband getting all motherly on her ii is lucky tat she has all the happiness 
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on 54!!! 🥳

Happy Birthday Asma!  Hope you have a great day! 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Namu..on a roll!👏 I see it touched a chord😊.

True she turns to dude when she's running away not heading to appa or to akka this time. ANd like you I would to see II logical sometime in life😊.

Byeee peole.

and btw Nisha i had to look up chica😳
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ISakuraS-

Congrats on 54!!! 🥳

Happy Birthday Asma!  Hope you have a great day! 

Thank you!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good that Amma asked her to slow down...
As Ranjan says career can wait not the personal life...
Set your priorities right II... You can't have everything same time in life... Marriage, kid, good job..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
II defines impulsive and irresistible to it's truest of senses and Amma being the mother of logic states it logically as always and that's what I mentioned yday, if she decides in a haste she has to also go through the dire consequences of that decision and this time it's not just her that is gonna be affected but many people along with her shall have to face the consequences along with her...

Dude tell me is it Paris talking and doing it's wonders, since you have been their you are so receptive of her senses and so protective and so caring, how could a girl resist such a guy even though he is the smug b**tard at times of need acc to II, yet II don't u see what hell of a hubby he is and what hell of a father he would be... I imagine him carrying his baby in Paris n showing the little one all of his fav places in the world 😳