Goodnight n day ladies ..
Having severe headache...
Going to skeep..

Feel better Putti
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: EnVee

Thanks dear girl. Let's say I am just working a bit hard to bring about the change I wanted. A bit of hard work in addition to regular work.

The coming week will be busy but I am sure it will pay off some way. Should be good after that.

Jai, how did your exams go? Like II, these thoughts run in parallel in my mind but don't get translated into posts in the Forum. 😊

Koi nahin.

Good day/night and take care

Three went awesome and other were OK 
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Night from me too
Meet you all tomorrow morning 

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Putti, take care.
Envee take care.

Good night / Good day All.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Belated Happy Birthday Jai.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I m back.. Dinner was good!
But wht I read was mind blowing, she shared her professional views her thoughts bout her job wht she is thinking to do in future For The First Time!! And wht to say about dude he speaks and boy what he spoke was totally out of the world 👏
He is simply genius the way he made her comfortable, his cajoling her his suggestion his way of saying that he ogle her every minute in MM.. Was just yummy! Sorry didn't find any other word.
And yes yes he said LOVE yup he said he love wht she do with ...
Nisha these two r so much in love they r not able to live apart please do something please 😳
Can this happen that kmpg opens a office in Paris and transfer II there 😉
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

gud nite...😊

Good night Nouf and all...🤗
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Good night Nouf and all...🤗

Good night to all who r going to sleep 🥱
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"OK how about I love what u do with those fringe locks, when u are nervous" he asked softly

PLOPPP!!! her insides plunged

"Whatt?" she gasped

"When u walk over to the balcony and want to ask something u collect imaginary locks and tuck it behind ur ear as u form the words in your mind" he said clearly

Yeah the author mentioned this Many times in II's monologue But NEVER she actually did that!! N The Dude felt her doing that???? ❤️ 😳
Idk about II but I felt like hugging HIM 🤗

Request for the author:- An update on How HE is spending his day in Paris. and yeah please make Him call Amma & have a conversation with Her 😳
Errantnomad thumbnail
Nisha oru doubt. Little confused . II was performing a set of tasks under Bally. After Bally, II continues to do these tasks on her own and now Ritu on top if it.
So if Ritu's req for engagement manager is to break these set of tasks which II and Ashwini were anyway doing and put these in to these so called buckets and Ritu has bally's concurrence, then is it to ease II out in time for maternity.
So is Ritu's req for engagement mgr internal or external. And will II not loose her already depleted ground to the new engagement mgr if filled externally ,lets say after she comes back after maternity leave. Why isn't Bally covering II .
Idhu oru pakkam, if Ritu is pitching this change to get it running in time for II's absence then isn't she looking at someone externally and will she not have a say if II applies for that role. ?