Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg ! That was so cuteee.

R&B lending an ear to listen to II and suggesting her options. ๐Ÿค—Oh Man - Those little details he remembers about her. II you are a "gone case"

II - He cooked, cleaned and carried your bags in Paris.  So go to Paris if u want him to do all that ๐Ÿ˜†Please dont compare him with Appa.  He hates that. 

Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ thank you so much

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Jasmine this is for you Vaaipu reads as vaipu sorry...Thank you Jai for the screen shot

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminechick

Omg ! That was so cuteee.

R&B lending an ear to listen to II and suggesting her options. ๐Ÿค—Oh Man - Those little details he remembers about her. II you are a "gone case"
II - He cooked, cleaned and carried your bags in Paris. So go to Paris if u want him to do all that ๐Ÿ˜†Please dont compare him with Appa. He hates that.

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello! Gawd what a day! And my list is still not ticked off completely.

Half asleep I am.

Dristi. Wanted to congratulate and say good luck. But in the whirlwind day that was I could not. Best of luck girl.

And everyone who wished me. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Some days just go by like a buzzz...

Shilpa: Wanted to tell you. If you put your mind to it, you need not always live vicariously. You can do it too. Maybe you will. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since I read it I have been trying to write sth but after reading that little no such a big insight to dudes thoughts of "his wife" my mind is numb...

Their wasn't a single line that I dint love, for starters that "I do" was nothing yet signified so much, II is that baby that dude already got to handle already for almost 9-10 months or more for now, so he confidently asks for her alike, bhAi isi me experience hai toh aise piece hi deliver Karna ๐Ÿ˜†

Nobody in her life can handle her so well, there maybe ppl in her life who may understand her better but theirs nobody in her life who know actually know how to handle the vulnerable II

In the morning I had a doubt about the Parisian air but after reading this one em so sure about it, it's the air and the distance put between them that makes him so warm and fuzzy towards her...

It's like dude always wants all her pleasure, happiness, sorrow just everything like you belong to me so share with me and me only

It's not very often that our lady namuna shares her woes with hubby, n this time it's all spontaneous and from her side, it simply says one thing that she confides in him and that definitely says one thing out loud that is progress in their relation, which acc to what she acquiesce that their relation is all about physical attraction and hatred and they are arch nemesis of each other, but this II confides in him as she feels the right she has on him and him on her, and she has had that realisation may be in her subconscious and it is all due to the patience of the guy at every point in their married life, he assures her at every point that he entered her life to stay and to hook her with him he won't let go and the dude has given her that assurance by all his actions in the past 7 months or since they met, like evry pore of him saying I mean to stay and behold you and ours forever em not letting go even if you do not accept me wholeheartedly my money my house my kins coz I know you just need me and that's what made him fall head over heels in love with her and of course the fact that she resembles somebody who made him and brought him to existence...

I always am surprised that how can their love speak volumes without even a chapter(i.e. Confessing their love) yet that tiny wish of back hugging him or feeling his stubbly cheek makes me feel more than n number of times confession would... That's why this take attracts so many lives for the simplicity that's consistent since chapter1 that was written back in December last year
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

it was declared yesterday. Its made my footing into academics easier. Supreme Court shayad Kajal jayegi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyway, thanks a lot. Hope you are well.๐Ÿ˜Š

Jai tera ye sapna Adhura rahega coz I would try my luck in judiciary ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dristi64 thumbnail
ENVEE, PUTTI

THANKS A LOT GIRLS. Feel so blessed ๐Ÿค—

KAJAL

Jai ke Sapne KO ignore Mar. He's not even of legal age to do anything yet๐Ÿคฃ
dristi64 thumbnail