SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
PRITEE
Thank u so much🤗
Means a lot! Its just a baby step. I am yet to complete my last semester. Glad to have it as a fail-safe option. And UGC norms have changed a lot. I would probably get 3-4 months if I go on a maternity leave like Vandu🤣 
This is why I love our Dude... ❤️

He listened to her patiently... Okd to Apply.. He boosted her confidence saying how she is good with kids .. Then asked her to think before applying...
What a keen obsever... He knows nano details about his object of desire...
II please think before applying... Don't apply just prove to others...
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

First time our Dude was so very cautious about not giving his real opinion. He tactfully avoided being 100% honest.
Superb.

Yaa...gr8 point preeti.. He is thinking from her POV... how emotional or vulnerable she is right now... what kind of words will soothe her.
Pregnancy is bringing BEST of RnB! His matureness, patience is growing!
Originally posted by dristi64

PRITEE
Thank u so much🤗
Means a lot! Its just a baby step. I am yet to complete my last semester. Glad to have it as a fail-safe option. And UGC norms have changed a lot. I would probably get 3-4 months if I go on a maternity leave like Vandu🤣 
congratulations Behan 😃😳
II wanting to prove a point is not wrong but the timing is definitely wrong she could have done this when she was not pregnant and it would have been perfect but now I am not sure 

I loved the way dude handled ii by listening to her flirting with her making her feel special and then asking her to give it a thought just loved it 
Amazing Nisha...the title especially...after the kanyadhanam on 8th March Amma had mentioned it signifies a transfer of powers. Now when she actually transferred her shoulder to cry on when he actually sympathised with her vulnerability it denoted a power switch over...
Her drawing similarities BW appa and the dude and he acting so maturely and sensibly...denotes a transfer of allegiance in the true sense

NAMS, SRI
Thank you ladies🤗
Jasmine this is for you Vaaipu reads as vaipu sorry...Thank you Jai for the screen shot
II think about baby n your health..
Think about Dude n Ranjan concerns about you...

I know you are not so Daddi will think in the night patiently on this.. 😉
Did Dude say Dad to take care of II before leaving to Paris?Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

NAMS, SRI
Thank you ladies🤗

Congrats da 👏