SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Il t of things to say about the update
Let me start with the smiley/emoticon in the title is a perfect description for the entire update ðŸ˜³
"OK how about I love what u do with those fringe locks, when u are nervous" he asked softly

"When u walk over to the balcony and want to ask something u collect imaginary locks and tuck it behind ur ear as u form the words in your mind" he said clearly

"How u shake ur feet many times when u get out of the shower watching the water spray off the anklet" he said

"U have no clue about parenting yet u are so good with the boys" he smiled chuckling

"I am the goodest" she smiled smugly

he chuckled...

OMG...Dude spoke so much today, he revealed his thoughts and what a keen observer of people he is...and also distracted her into stopping her crying jag...

Seriously amazing Nisha...loved how you have taken fwd their conversation...but Dude is right...she has to think of her options...not be hasty and take up a job jst to prove others...

But I love how Dude handled her...simply superb...

And II...why didn't you call Appa...hmm??? No now Dude is your anchor...and good those mental sisters of yours finally made you realise how similarly Dude and Appa pamper you...

Ok Bye for now, dinner time...

Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
Jai...their exams end on 9th...😊
I love love the parts where he comforts her!!!!
When Dude will see her with bigger tummy or what it is called!
One of those updates I would sit and quote and requote and requote and so on 
Looks like is hungry ðŸ˜›
She would make him want to chew her lips usually...making him go crazy and amused...now its that time when furniture bears the effect ðŸ˜‰ no no no not literally... Literally is reserved for II ðŸ˜†

Pampering...that's what this is...she can cry she can throw tantrums she can be like at home and she can be a kid
Can't believe she is going to be a mum
The II that controls dad and tells who to do what is all lost...I can see a little kid in a pink frock with two braids throwing a cute fit while dude stands there smiling.

Appa and dude arnt different yes...we all missed noticing this...or hey we knew it but Dint acknowledge the fact.
But he is different to her too
That's what it is...every girl wants this ...a man like her father 
And she got one

Your wife huh??? Niiice 

And "my" hairy not so cuddly one?? Achhhaaa is it II??? Yours and his huh?? Niiice 

And looks like amma said tthings because if something else on her mind troubling her...or atleast that's how it felt like in this update.

Loved how he is desperate for her to confiden in him...share and express... And how he instantly agreed lost in that moment.

And all those outspoken observations... They need no words...they just made my evening
I knew dude had his secret list of things about II that make me crazy...glad to get an insight

How they are missing each other...accchachooo wantig to cuddle remembering things 

Thanks a lot nisha

Can't stop taking about this one
Lasting effects 
Dristi, Congratulations fellow Lawyer.
God Bless You.

I envy teaching professionals as they get atleast 3 to 4 (including Sunday and other leave eligibility) months paid leave in a year without making any application.

And professor is all the more better. Good Luck Boss.

"OK how about I love what u do
with those fringe locks, when u
are nervous" he asked softly
PLOPPP!!! her insides plunged
"Whatt?" she gasped
"When u walk over to the
balcony and want to ask
something u collect imaginary
locks and tuck it behind ur ear
as u form the words in your
mind" he said clearly
"How u instinctively reach out in
sleep and hug me from the
back" he continued
"Uhh" she clamped her hand
over her mouth, hyper
ventilating
Her tears drying fast
"How u shake ur feet many
times when u get out of the
shower watching the water
spray off the anklet" he said
"U have no clue about parenting
yet u are so good with the boys"
he smiled chuckling"

its not a mere plop in her heart,but a jugalbandi!!😉 😳
Power switch in a true sense 
When II would he the one who would be lost in dude and blown away by him 
This was dude's turn 

"No" he said huskily
He was blown away by the earnestness in her voice
she struggled to find her groove at work she felt cornered and unappreciated
She didnt share much with him
They were still adversaries in many aspects
If she had to compete with him, then she cant have him be her confidante

Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
First time our Dude was so very cautious about not giving his real opinion. He tactfully avoided being 100% honest.
Superb.