Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

THBST written update 28/09/2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Sanjana talking about mishri to Ajay ... Shaina comes and asks what happened to mishri..?? Ajay tells her about mishris accident and so she needs rest...shaina says to ajay i know you are concerned about your sister .. I am here to find out the murderer of my brother. Ajay takes sanjana with her.Shreya drops the vase herself and says I dropped something. It sounds like the same vase that was found under the sofa. Shaina is about to pick it up. But Sanjana comes and takes it.Shaina says why didn't you let me pick is there some secret with this vase. Shreya says how did it come here? Did you bring it. Sanjana says no. Shaina says can I see it? Shaina takes the vase and says why weren't you giving it to me. Sanjana says its just a vase give it to me. Shaina says if its just a vase then why aren't you giving it to me, go now. Sanjana says give it to me, I have to place is on its place. Shaina says what is so special about it that you are dying to take it from me? I want to know the story too. Sanjana says there is no story, just that it fell so many times. Shreya takes the vase and says why you both are fighting I will place it. Shaina says why are you worried about the vase Sanjana? Sanjana says I am not worried about the vase I am worried about Shreya bhabhi.

Mamiji asks mamaji why is this girl not going from here. Mamaji asks her to think from her point of view, she has lost her brother. She is not gonna find anything from here anyway.Shaina talks to someone on phone .. I wont go from here without doing what i have to. He says obviously you never change. She I am taking ajjus death's advantage whom I have never seen.I entered here. She says we don't have much time we have to do it together. Sanjana comes in her room and what you have to do?I don't know what ajju saw in you that he wanted to marry you.Sanjana says you're sitting in my house and teaching me manners. You are lucky that you have messed up with a good family they wont kick you out and have mercy for you. Whatever you are doing, do it carefully. Today or tomorrow you will be exposed. Shaina says you better care about yourself. I know what you have done. Sanjana leaves.Shreya comes downstairs with the vase. She places it on the stairs. Vinati comes and says shreya'. Why are you sitting on stairs? She says my saari has stuck in ...Vinati comes to help her out. Vinati says you should ask me to help you. Vinati takes her saari out. Vinati says we are here to help you. Will you drink chocolate shake? Vinati takes her downstairs, shreya leaves the pot on stairs.

Sanjana tells ajay I heard shaina talking to someone on phone. she was talking about some plan. Ajay says i knew she is here for some purpose. Sanjana sees her coming. she says to ajay she will try to talk to you and interrogate don't listen to her. Shaina hits the vase shreya left on stairs.She screams. She says you people did this deliberately to hurt me so I leave this house. Shreya says in heart idiot girl making a fuss and not checked the vase. She hold ajay's hand and says make me sit on sofa, it really hurts. Ajay looks at Sanjana.Dadi says help her ajay. Shreya says what is she doing. Let me hide the vase again. Vinati dresses Shaina's wound. Dadi says vinati take her to her room. Shaina says I can go i am not blind like your daughter in law. Shreya tries to pick the vase, Ajay picks it and sanjana says shreya i will leave you to your room..

Precap-Shaina comes to shreyas room and try to steal all the gold. Shreya stops her and asks thief what were you doing in my room??

Sorry for the mistakes... ;-)
Edited by mehak9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mehak, had fun reading it.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Appreciate your efforts.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.