Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Preet Kaur Madhan as Rani Subrasi ... A Calm Ocean (Image Gallery)

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone, back again with another installment of CAS Ranis. 
This time we have the person who is known for her calmness, her patient mind, and her warm persona. She has this cute little kid who has absolutely no chance of being anywhere near the throne of Magadh, but she accepts her fate happily. Recently, she has been wavering over the cold shoulder treatment from Bindusar and is tinkering on the edge of collapsing into the world of darkness. She is none other than ... Rani Subrasi!!

For those of you that just want to look at the pics in imgur.com, here is the album link. For the rest of you, you can just scroll down. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Previous Installments to this Gorgeous Series ...

Future Installments to this Beautiful Series ...
Tapasya Nayak as Niharika --- ADDED 9/28/15
Ankita Sharma as Noor Khurasan
Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She's classy,gorgeous and totally rocks the period look.However I wish she'd get rid of her magenta-flame colored shawl which she wears all the time.And the elaborate head ornament.Like Charu and her blue and red necklaceOn the other hand she's experimenting more with her hair.Great.
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another super work Shyam.
Subhrasi looks nice. I like her experimenting on new hair styles. I don't like her neck piece with that Rex beads and her dupatta.
When Charu Nood and everyone else has another set why the same piece for Shbhrasi? She badly needs a wardrobe :-)
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shyam wonderful thread.  I saw other pic threads from offline so haven't commented yet.

Have you included Shubhrasi's pic from Justin Agni wedding epi?  She totally rocked that day with open hair look.  She looks serene and classy usually. 

CAS all queens should get new jewelry!

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Shyam wonderful thread.  I saw other pic threads from offline so haven't commented yet.

Have you included Shubhrasi's pic from Justin Agni wedding epi?  She totally rocked that day with open hair look.  She looks serene and classy usually. 

CAS all queens should get new jewelry!

Yep, but here are some more from that episode ... it's a bit hard to tell since she wore the same colors. But I think she looked the best there. Here recent hairstyle with the somewhat volume in the front and straight in the back is a nice style as well.

musicndance2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb.. Preet looks gorgeous...