Ranveer vs Ranveer - Interesting but dark track ?

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi All,

Making a post after a long time !! The new track has really captured the mind share and looks interesting.. So thank you CVs for bringing back that element of surprise and edge. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

We all suffered through the illogical 6 month IshVeer separation with Jail track, Shikhar, Cross marriages drama, Ritika exposure etc etc so much that it is a delight to see IshVeer together now, basking in each other's love, eagerly preparing for marriage.. Their nok jhok is back too and thankfully there is none of that amanat praamissh or jimmedari of Ritika to stop them !!

Now of course, the dark clouds have to start gathering and how they have !! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ranveer getting disoriented with headaches and displaying complete split from his usual personality.. Though we just got couple of scenes so far, this Ranveer is nothing like our usually loving and moralistic one.. His expressions and the dance movements in the scene with the diamond merchant were proof enough that he is a sadist and demented one..
It is stillopen whether there is a duplicate or is it the same Ranveer doing this, because CVs can pull a confusing-on-purpose type of duplicate with the same clothes etc. But it does look more like the Ranveer with disorder track right now..

Which brings to the next obvious question, how dark can all this get.. because there is no end to the darkness in mind..

I was happy with the track that it was an original and very intriguing one.. BUT BUT the first thing CVs bring is the Nimisha molestation..** Bangs head ** From the looks of the promo, it does look like the other Ranveer did it.. This really gives me the creeps..

Do I want to see IshVeer love tainted ?? Can I take a tainted Ranveer, considering that such disorders are never really cured ?? We still have not forgotten the horrible behavior he did in the hate track and even calling her gold digger/looteri dulhan etc.

Will I be able to forgive atrocious actions like molestation/ abuse /violence by Ranveer just under pretext of illness ??  People with such disorders usually have multiple personalities but the disorder personality is aware of the original, not vice versa.. Can the other Ranveer not remember the love for Ishani, which is part of the soul and not just mind. Something that is as deeply ingrained in the brain from age of 9 years..  Will he respect that love, will he stray to other girls or will he care for Ishani like the sane Ranveer does ? or will he go complete reverse of whatever good is there in our Ranveer and just obliterate him in every possible way ? 😭😭😭

I shudder to think of the onslaught coming up, combined with the fact that Shakti is brilliant in acting both so far.. His demented Ranveer just got me to hate him in a moment.. undoing the effect of several months of lovable Ranveer.⭐️

So it is Ranveer's battle of fighting the demons within but the collateral damage is going to be Ishani and his family and us of course ! I am ready to sign up for this only if CVs don't destroy the essence of IshVeer love and the beauty of Ranveer's character. I don't want an illogical twin brother and hope that the creatives walk the thin line between building credible suspense vs irreversible butchering of character. Can they do it is the big question..

CVs you have a tough time ahead, we are watching you..If you can't handle it, we will be happy to take demented twin with the flimsiest of excuse. but don't don't take this disorder track as a license to kill the most loved character of the show..😑😑

What is your view ?

fantastic post
well said πŸ‘
we can accept all
but not a tainted ranveer
who will cancel all the good effects
that the good ranveer had made 
Originally posted by .chandni.

fantastic post
well said πŸ‘
we can accept all
but not a tainted ranveer
who will cancel all the good effects
that the good ranveer had made 

Thanks Chandni..
True, No IshVeer fans can accept a tainted Ranveer.. ! πŸ€—
Nice post matsh...πŸ‘
Res..
Such a nice post matsh... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Even we were saying the same thing why do a reputational damage of a once beloved character like Ranveer in the name of MPD ..
I really don't want him to molest Nimisha even in the state of MPD ...
I can even accept him being harsh to Ishani but don't do this with the character.. Already they have done so much damage since the hate track till the past track that now no strength is  left to again bear a torture of seeing their love getting tainted for what so ever reason... Its only difficult for the viewers to watch him like that because Ishani will definitely forgive him but what about the respect and love that we feel for the character, and IshVeer's love.. !!πŸ˜’

Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago

Hey matsh good  to see you post after quite a while!

They've started the track on a good note with a whiff of their sweet bantering along with *TRUST* something which has been missing ever.The gist of this track for me would be the trust factor which has never been shown to us in their relationship. Regarding Ranveer's demeanor I'm ok with it as long as there is no slaughtering of his character. I have a hunch that this track would unfold in a way in which it'd show us the loyalty of Ishaani towards her love for Ranveer just the way he has been showing in his love  all the while. Now coming to the physical abuse part I don't feel it would be Ranveer who'd molest her, rather I doubt if she'd be molested at all. I am hoping Cv's would pay heeds to the extent that they don't go on to destroy the ethos of Ranveer. I'm sure his character won't get mauled any further!
Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by matsh

Thanks Chandni..
True, No IshVeer fans can accept a tainted Ranveer.. ! πŸ€—
well said πŸ€—
Originally posted by life_is_fun

Such a nice post matsh... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Even we were saying the same thing why do a reputational damage of a once beloved character like Ranveer in the name of MPD ..
I really don't want him to molest Nimisha even in the state of MPD ...
I can even accept him being harsh to Ishani but don't do this with the character.. Already they have done so much damage since the hate track till the past track that now no strength is  left to again bear a torture of seeing their love getting tainted for what so ever reason... Its only difficult for the viewers to watch him like that because Ishani will definitely forgive him but what about the respect and love that we feel for the character, and IshVeer's love.. !!πŸ˜’

Hey Life_is_fun - thanks !

yes, hate track memories are still strong for us.. added with the cross marriage time abuses.
Actually in hindsight, it is strange but Ranveer is perfect candidate for split personality disorder, we have been saying that he goes mental in his anger and behaves like a different person !!
CVs have trolled us perfectly !!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
is gud 2 c ur post matsh!! β­οΈβ­οΈ
Welcome bakβ­οΈπŸ‘

Keep posting πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

cvs hv nvr given us wot v wanted.. 🀒🀒 I really tink dat d butcherin of RV's charctr is on our way!  Sum really really crazy crazy stuff!! 😭😭😭
( i hope d cvs prove me wrng 😭😭)

N i cant tolerate RV molestin nimisha.. he cnt do dat! SPd or no SPD.. he cn nVR do sucha thing😑😭🀒
Edited by RebeccaSweety - 8 years ago
Nice post Matsh. I also can't stand a tainted Ranveer. I hope they do him justice somehow at the end of the track. πŸ˜†