OS: WishList @Abhishek Panchal PART 2 Pg 3 ( 9 oct) NO PMs - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Priya is so naughty Ram has to suffer Dadi scolding but in a unique way he said Surrey to her. They were embrassed as all this witnessed by Vik Neha who was all the time teasing them. But Ram able to fulfill her wish which made her happy and now he is happy to know Priya is not having cancer.

awww so cute Part I really loved it too good... awesome way so gooddd awesome Ram is all about to surprise Priya in his own way... lovely ... now moving for next...

Part 1 & 2
awww it was the batter then best update what a story & lovely ending I wish u had ended it wwitj fulfilling Priya's last wish of wishlist to give birth to someone ... but never mind I simply loved this Golu... Sherni... & their teasing floks... like NeVi too good awsome comleatly in love with it... hope to see more soon from u...

hey buddy write more stories will b waiting to read it...
Amazing os. 
Beautiful. ...
Posted: 7 years ago

hey buddy where did u lost still waiting for more stories from u do write new one soon...

Posted: 7 years ago
hey there!! yes am lost...i dont know what is pulling me back...but if u want to read my few writeups do read thm on FB balh family...there are a lot... and will defoo write some new things...sure