Tere Sheher Mein

RaRa FF- Love from Scratch- Chapter 54 Page 6 13/11

clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Formalities and my chhotu sa note later..Filhaal read the chapter..My tummy needs food after such a humongous update..Love <3, Anjali :D

Chapter 1- Let's Be Friends

Rama and Rachita finally reached the Gupta's house. Rachita took her first step into her sasural feeling her heart wrench.

"This is it Mrs.Rachita Mathur Gupta. This is your future. You have to do this. You have to do this for your family. This is your future! I'm ready!" She thought and composed herself as she pushed her leg slightly to the urn and walked through the door till the living room leaving her red footprints behind.  Rama held that smile on himself but he knew he had to give Rachita time and space to adjust herself.

" I will make sure that Rachita Ji will not have any problem here. I will always support her!" He promised himself and walked along.

They played the *find the ring* ritual and as they did Rama saw Rachita was distracted. It could  be seen she was in no mood and was depressed.

After finishing the ritual, Rama requested his mother to keep the rest of the rituals for the next day as he could see she was tired and sleepy. Rama directed Rachita to what was his but now their room. They both entered it to see it decorated with all flowers. He noticed an irked Rachita's face and irked along with her when he saw dust between the flowers. He took his special clean plastic gloves he wore to clean such stuff and took a pair and started picking the flowers and putting them beside the window.  Rachita seeing all of this took a pair of gloves, wore them and started helping Rama. Rama smiled as Rachita took the flowers off. Rachita, seeing him smile managed a weak smile. Perhaps, the wedding wouldn't be as difficult as she was expecting it to be. If Rachita could she would go and thank Rama tons for carrying those gloves. She had one relief she had an OCD husband, who she could share her dust issues with him. She chuckled a bit thinking about it. It went noticed by Rama.

"Arey, Rachita Ji why are you giggling?" Rama asked as he carried a huge smile.

"Nothing Rama. Work is done, so I'll go change." She smiled with heart now.

She took her night clothes and went to the washroom to change and freshen up when she saw that spick and span washroom of Rama's. It was clean without any dust on it. She changed and came out to see Rama struggling with his kurta. As soon as Rama noticed it he got embarassed.

"I'm sorry Rachita Ji. Woh, um, this kurta." He said as he turned his back towards her.

"1 minute. Let me help you" Rachita couldn't help but think if she should've laughed or gotten angry.

As she came close, she told Rama to stretch his hands up high. He followed her directions. She then pulled  his kurta up. She realized his buttons were still closed.

"Rama, your buttons. Untie them first then I'll do anything na?" She said in *offo* manner.

"Huh?" Rama said not in any awareness of his surroundings only admiring Rachita's beautiful face and her expressions changing by the minute.

"Rama!" Rachita snapped at him to get him out of his senses. "Your buttons"

"Yes Rachita ji" he tried reaching his buttons but Rachita understood the kurta would tear if he tried doing anything.

"Leave it, let me do it and keep your hands up" Rachita said as she leaned closer to Rama close to his chest feeling scared if Rachita could hear his heart thumping loudly with the close proximity. He was just staring at an engrossed wife of his.

Rachita finally managed to get the kurta out of him. She panted as though she just battled a war.                "I'm sorry Rachita Ji, drink some water." He said handing her some water after getting into his clothes.

"Its ok" she said gulping down what seemed like a 100 cups of water.

"Rachita Ji, I know you are afraid of this sudden marriage. You are scared of this new surrounding but never worry. Whenever you need me, I'll be there to support you. I'll tell and give you everything you need. Even if I'm you're husband, treat me like a friend. The Ramashrey who was your first friend in Benaras. Who was your first Sunkey, wait, what did you call it?" He scratched his head. "OCD, duffer" "Ya, OCD. Treat me like your first OCD dost.  I will give you all space and care and time you will require. Trust me. Friends?" Rama ended extending his hand carrying a 1000 watt smile.

"Friends" She said shaking his hand with hers. Who was behind those photos then? How could such a clean soul like him do such fraud? She needed to ask him. As soon as she was about to, she noticed that Rama holding on his grin from ear to ear effortlessly. It wasn't the right time. Not the right time to spoil his charming smile. He finally let go of her hand as she giggled.

"Rachita Ji, you comfort yourself on the top bed, while I sleep on the bottom" He told her.

"Bottom? Rama, I will not let you sleep on the ground okay?" She said raising her finger towards him.

He pushed her finger down and pat her head saying " Rachita Ji, being an OCD, will I sleep on the ground? See this." He said going next to the bed pulling two handles which were placed on the side of the bed towards himself and came out a duplicate bed just beside the top bed.

"Effective and smart Rama. Now lets go sleep" Rachita said yawning. They both stretched themselves before going to sleep. They had a cozy sleep.

It was 7. Rachita's alarm starting playing. She managed to shut it before she opened her eyes again.

She opened her eyes and everything seemed blur. She started to pick her hands to rub her eyes as when she noticed, Rama's hand on her waist and her head was snuggled in his chest and both of them lying on the under bed. She picked her head out from his chest and saw Rama carrying that affectionate and adorable face. She couldn't help but keep gazing at him. Reality struck as Rama pulled his hand in closer and there was hardly any distance between him and her. She could feel Rama's breaths and she unknowingly blushed. She quickly managed to get away from his hold and sighed a breath of relief as she found her way and legs to their shining washroom. She took a bath and came out to see a yawning Rama. She chuckled as she rubbed the towel against her hair drying it, wearing a gorgeous sky blue saree. It was a wonderous sight for her husband who was now smiling with his squinting eyes.

"Good Morning Rama" She said keeping the towel next to the window to dry.

"Good Morning Rachita Ji" He said with his eyes opened finally to notice her beauty. Apart from the saree, he could notice the sindoor and mangalsutra she adorned of his name.

"Listen, I have to go for my pag phera today so pick me up at night from my house. Mumma said it isn't good for me to stay for a long time besides we live close too right?" Rachita told Rama before he left for the washroom.
"Ofcourse, I'll be there by 9. Have fun." He said waving her a good-bye as he knew she'd see him not before night. She smiled and waved him and mouthed a good bye to him. 

Rachita got ready and went to the Mathurs. She was welcomed warmly by all her family but she first entered with a tight hug she gave to Sneha, Amaya and Jazz. She had her pag phera done and after that it was time for some family quality time which meant Amu time. Amaya dragged her to her room and sat next to her. She hugged her tightly.

"Rachi Di!! Its so good to see you!" Amaya said breaking the hug.

"Me too Amu." Rachita said caressing Amaya's face.

"Arey Wah, Rachi Di. I expected you to be sad. You seem quite happy? All's well right! I told you so!" She said grinning.

"Yes, everything's much better than I expected it to be. Rama' s been a great support and now I am starting to understand him" Rachita said smiling and holding Amaya's hand for assurance.

"I'm so happy for you Di, glad you got a life partner just like my Ma-. Nothing continue" She said trying to save her embarrassment.

"My Ma- what Amaya? Who is it?" She teased her.

"Nothing Rachi Di!" Amaya said trying to hide her blush.

"Fine, don't tell me. Anyways, why will you tell me. I'm nothing to you right!" She said turning away secretly smiling.

"Rachi Di! Its Ma- Mantu.." Amaya said pulling Rachita to her side.

"OMG Amu! Our Paris babe has fallen for a Benarasi boy huh? I must say what a choice. He also? ahem ahem? Huh?" She said side-hugging Amaya.

"Yup. Now promise me you won't tell anyone. Our Superman promise!" She said putting her pinky finger in front. Rachita conjoined it with hers and pinky promised her. Amaya was sighing relief as she went unnoticed of Rachita's crossed legs. 

"Hi Mantu! Did you bring the books I gave you in the list for my government exams?" Rama questioned Mantu as he stepped into Mantu's house.

"Yes. I got the whole list except 1 book. The Accounts 2007 book.  The bookshop owner said it'd come by today. You wanna come along to get it? I was just moving for that" Mantu said as he picked his bike keys from the key hanger.

"Sure, I'll search for more research books then." He said moving to the door and to the bike.

As they rode, Mantu thought of telling about Amaya to him. He really needed to open up.

"Ra-Rama, how is Rachita Ji?" He asked to start the conversation.

"She seemed happy  today morning, she's gone for her pag phera to her house."

"Ohh, nice. I wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

" I lo-love some-someone"

"What! Wow Mantu! Who's the lucky girl? Uma?" He said excitedly.

"Not Uma. Never" He said it as  if he felt eeky about it.

" Amaya!" He told quickly as possible.

"Stop the bike! Right now!"

"Rama, wh-what happened?" he asked hesitantly as he stopped.

They both got off the bike. As they got off Rama hugged Mantu tightly.

"Why didn't you tell be before bruh?"

"I was scared!"

"Ya Right! Anyways, sounds so good. My brother and my wife's sister love each other. What could be better?"

They both hugged each other for a long time with a huge smile on their faces. Their lives was ever so pretty with the 2 gorgeous women they had.

It was 8:59pm. Rama arrived precisely 1 minute before time to pick Rachita up. She too came outside right at 9 just like punctual people would. They stared at each other and laughed. Rama finally came closer and picked Rachita's bag up.

"So how was your day?" Rama said as they walked.

"Shocking yet beautiful, to be honest" She said smiling.

"Mines too! Same pinch!" Rama said shockingly.

"Waah, what shocking did you experience?" she asked.

" You tell me first!" he told her.

"Instead of fighting lets just say it at the same time"

"Okay" He said calmed down.

"Amaya and Mantu love each other!!!"They said together.

"OMG! You also got to know it today? Me from Amaya" Rachita said surprised.

"Me from  Mantu!! I'm so happy" Rama said happily as they both got into a happy hug which soon became quite long and comforting for both of Rama and Rachita.

They awkwardly broke the hug.

"I'm gonna study for a few weeks as I need to prepare for my government exams, is it fine by you?" Rama asked her as they walked.

"Sure, and I'll be continuing my English classes after I'm done with the marriage rituals. Is that fine?" She also opened up to him about it.

"Definitely, and I'll not be your student anymore. I was just crazy that time" He said clarifying.

They laughed at the moment as they looked at their surrounding.

"Rachita Ji, you don't think we've walked slightly too far" He said confused.

"Maybe? Time flies by Rama. Anyways, lets go home quick. We aren't that far" Rachita said pointing behind.

They reached home and were about to go to sleep when Rachita started exclaiming.

"Rachita Ji, what happened?" He asked panicking.

"Lizard! Such a big lizard Rama!" He said clenching on to his tshirt.

Rama smirked at Rachita's fear. "Its okay Rachita Ji. Its just a lizard. It'll go away soon. Let's go sleep."

"No Rama! There is no way I'm sleeping on that bed with that lizard around, and that too alone! Its freaky" She pulled him back to clench tighter on his tshirt.

"Okay, let me do something." he said walking away.

"No. Don't go Rama. Please." She said with her eyes shut tight.

"2 minutes Rachita Ji" Rama said as he took and left her hand's hold from his shirt.

He created a pillow barrier between the top bed and showed it to Rachita.

"Is this fine?" He pointed towards the barrier and bed.

"Okay" Rachita said hesitantly as she thought if she could land next to Rama's chest if they slept so far, what would happen if they slept on the same bed even if it were for one night.

They took their places on the bed and slept.

Good? 😊 Bad πŸ˜”? Amazing πŸ˜‰? Lovely ❀️

Reply then. I might update next week as I have school stuff you know 😎

Edited by NiRajCraZey - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww thank you for thisπŸ€—πŸ€—

Why didn't DKP roped u in as writerπŸ˜† this would have been the perfect scene after marriage

okay read only 1/4 of ur FF.. will get back to u after reading the whole thing πŸ€£
Edited by ItsAlia - 8 years ago
clary thumbnail
1/4th pad ke you came to comment! Waah Alia πŸ˜†
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Anjali Fying Kisses to u it was beautiful πŸ€— Edited by ItsAlia - 8 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh gosh...They are my OCD wale cute RaRa...❀️
I sooo sooo miss them !!!

It was awesome Anjali.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...RaRa's OCD wali first night...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Plus they came to know about ManYa...😳
This was the TSM i wanted...β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Buzzinnn... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is exactly what we wanted to see on TSM!!! 😊Thank you Anjali...😊
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was beyond ❀️ Anjali... It made me smile so much that my cheeks pain now πŸ˜† RaRa were so adorable 😳 Every scene was PERFECT and then you added a little bit of ManYa too 😳 Well I can wait long enough for the next update 😊
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Jeths!
It was wonderful!
You wrote everything we ever wanted in the show 😭..
Damn those Idiots,who couldn't understand what potential RaRa/ManYa had😭
Well done #BadassSistah u made me proud
clary thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-..FallAndFly..

Jeths!
It was wonderful!
You wrote everything we ever wanted in the show 😭..
Damn those Idiots,who couldn't understand what potential RaRa/ManYa had😭
Well done #BadassSistah u made me proud

Devs!! πŸ€—
Thank you for the oblige of commenting πŸ˜†
Bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad babes! 😎
This #BadassSistah is gonna relish the taste I could have done..Perhaps compensate for the biryani you didn't have for years πŸ˜†
This Jethani will be ever faithful to her Devrani and her stories πŸ˜ƒ

For you 😎

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh gosh...You will make her more emotional seeing this gif in reply...🀣🀣