Doli Armaano Ki - Closing thoughts - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Awosone post dear, u summarised everything so beautifully .. 👏
There were lots of expectation from DAK but then again got many memorable moments to cherish... 😃
I hope kunal Come back soon...missing him & DAK a lot... 😭Edited by akku9 - 8 years ago
I totally agree with you...
Originally posted by abd_20

I couldn't come to terms with the ending I felt, that it needed to at least have another 2 months more post shaurya and diya's characters got married but nonetheless I think zee has also become really hasty in getting it's slot open for new shows and just shutting shops when it was still profitable. I feel writters now should really make bound scripts so that it ends completely that audience do not feel they needed more from the story and especially when the characters started to find their ways slowly into the audiences minds they abruptly cut it shot but on the whole if they really wanted to end it should've been ended with Samrat and Urmi's track and not took a leap. Waste the talent of Mansi Salve, Kunal Karan Kapoor and Neha Sargam. Hope zee tv doesn't end a good show in such a manner.

I couldn't agree with you more! I was so damn sure since it was just 2 months since the leap they would give the show at least a year more and wouldn't ainvayi waste talents of such stars and actors of the caliber of Kunal, Manasi and Neha so soon after hiring them 😲. For them to go forward with a leap with this new popular cast itself meant that they were committed to putting fresh life into the show, but alas. Their so called new shows aren't particularly doing great guns either. So what was the whole point? I am all for bound scripts and finite shows, that'll put an end once and for all to unnecessary stretching or abrupt conclusions of most of these serials.