SS 53 Software Symphony - Page 83

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh!!!it seems like ages since i hit a like for an update!!!!!
53 is not lucky for me...
and i forgot to say congratz!!😲
congratz sosy baby!!!πŸ€—

i love this II more n more day by day...❀️
more authoritative over her dude,though doubtful to touch his money...
bye dearies...
"I cant... I dont have time off. Ive taken more time off work since I met you than I ever did in the first 6 years of my career" "Oh so... I should follow you so you dont feel guilty about abandoning me?" she spat back

N she accepted the fact that since she met her world has been turned upside down, n also accepted, the fact that he abandoned her, out loud.

"By that do u mean us being together or "getting YOU?" he asked bitingly

Dese have seriously moved forward within a very short span if time , it was not too long ago that they avoided such explicit display of their emotions like he accepted being together and getting her just to himself

"I am just taking my kid and disappearing" she mumbled

She said "my kid" dude you need to get hold of that before it becomes a habit it should be ours, its a joint property

she would do that!! He didnt doubt her at all "U know where the safe is on 2nd floor? "In the office"" he asked

Dese lines simply show how well he knows her already and is sure of what she would do and what she is thinking, he knows if he has her purse den she is definitely broke and before she has to think of even asking anyone else he says you already have it and you know where it is

She was this contradictory mix of utter familiarity and deferential caution

Dats such a beautiful description of what II is in general also

"What would u do if u were single?" he asked patiently "I would ask Appa" she said confidently

This shows he wants to be as and more important as appa, coz it implies so like when you are single you look up to your father when you have a problem and when you are married it's undoubtedly the husband whom a lady looks upto her man when she is in a situation... Of course he is jealous of her appa how could he not be coz dese two are deep down in love with each other any person other than themselves being important is simply unacceptable

Besides the highlighted ones I loved each n every line more bcz it was unexpected
🀒
Originally posted by putti77

Sri n SR
Reached home?

Reached at 6.45 ...12 hours 2 hours travel up 8 hours work 2 hours travel back...falling asleep😭
See you tomorrow
Have a safe trip back Vikas...You have another hour and a half from Koyembedu to your college...Do you take a bus from Sripreumbadur or Poonamallee?
Too sleepy to write anything to be worthy of an appreciation note for a fabulous update...So Nishas busy mondays will be blue Tuesdays for folks like me
She jatao her right on everything on dude,, but she is Alitalia bit reserved As far as money matters r concerned! But she will learn slowly slowly.
Jealous dude and that to of appa gr8 πŸ˜†
As said before if it is in his hand he will keep II house arrest!
His invitation to come--well it's just been a day and they both r not able to stay apart. It will be more difficult this time for both of them!
And yes it's me or everybody has noticed that dude has sobered down a bit in treating II tantrums πŸ‘
Originally posted by moonwearer

Too sleepy to write anything to be worthy of an appreciation note for a fabulous update...So Nishas busy mondays will be blue Tuesdays for folks like me

Sri
Take rest... Sleep tight..
Write tomorrow morning..
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

"I cant... I dont have time off. Ive taken more time off work since I met you than I ever did in the first 6 years of my career" "Oh so... I should follow you so you dont feel guilty about abandoning me?" she spat back

N she accepted the fact that since she met her world has been turned upside down, n also accepted, the fact that he abandoned her, out loud.

"By that do u mean us being together or "getting YOU?" he asked bitingly

Dese have seriously moved forward within a very short span if time , it was not too long ago that they avoided such explicit display of their emotions like he accepted being together and getting her just to himself

"I am just taking my kid and disappearing" she mumbled

She said "my kid" dude you need to get hold of that before it becomes a habit it should be ours, its a joint property

she would do that!! He didnt doubt her at all "U know where the safe is on 2nd floor? "In the office"" he asked

Dese lines simply show how well he knows her already and is sure of what she would do and what she is thinking, he knows if he has her purse den she is definitely broke and before she has to think of even asking anyone else he says you already have it and you know where it is

She was this contradictory mix of utter familiarity and deferential caution

Dats such a beautiful description of what II is in general also

"What would u do if u were single?" he asked patiently "I would ask Appa" she said confidently

This shows he wants to be as and more important as appa, coz it implies so like when you are single you look up to your father when you have a problem and when you are married it's undoubtedly the husband whom a lady looks upto her man when she is in a situation... Of course he is jealous of her appa how could he not be coz dese two are deep down in love with each other any person other than themselves being important is simply unacceptable

Besides the highlighted ones I loved each n every line more bcz it was unexpected
🀒

Wht observation dear gr8 πŸ‘
Dude didn't doubt she will run away with the baby. Hah! It made me remember how he once asked her to jump from the balcony and his jaw dropped when she took on the dare.

Their arguments,words and passionate fights,it shows they won't ever give up on each other the same way they won't stop fighting.
kajal
liked the perspective about her life changing upside down after he walked in
nd yeah they now openly speak of their feelings...feeling abandon or missing each other...or getting to be with each other

the want and need of each others presence loud and clear...but isnt it about time they take some steps forward πŸ˜³