SS 53 Software Symphony - Page 82

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Aagaya, actually Nisha even I was missing her mental lists...
The last thing...JUST WAIT...yeah II, dont know when you will get the better of Dude...but please keep on trying and keep us entertained.

Dude has 1798 books on his listCoolGeek

But Dude laughing aloud...gives me a nice feeling...the joyous moments has increased all thanks to II and she is so cute...seriously II join some acting classes...

But the question in my mind...how much he is going to miss all this when he is alone in Paris...how much will skype help. Too difficult to see them apart now.

Nisha can we please have some of his thoughts when he is alone in Paris and missing her terribly...an entire update soley dedicated to him and his feelings or thoughts.

Thanks for the update...now can sleep peacefully...Big smile
Originally posted by NSB7

II...in Kannada there is a kahavat
It's called
Suriyanige torchaa??ROFLmeaning ate you trying to point a torch at the sun himself?
Your game plans are like that...when you plot against dude.
But hey awesome.try
A lot if brains out into action here...u go girl!!!

And dude...my wife?? Did u say my wide?? Did you??
Ahaaan

My wife n My walls...
Tongue Tongue
caused her to writhe on the wall like wind whipping up her calendar on the D II wall

wat a comparison Nish... Iyers need to have calendar illa...This time when my dad came he specifically bought one and has hanged it in my room. LOL to make my US home have an Iyer feel...

Also the daily calendar with lkshmi/ganapathi picture...tearing the slip everyday and looking it at ekadasi and good time is like a must do in my house LOL
Bye Good Night /Day all...
have to wake up really early...Smile
Nammu super...suryanige torch...loved it...Clap

And yes dude is possessive...so it had to come out...MY WIFE>>>>Day Dreaming...My Walls and the way she sprang fwd st into Dude arms...Wink...killer brain he has got ...

Did Daddi get it??? is the question..

GN AllBig smile
Originally posted by shidin0117

Aagaya, actually Nisha even I was missing her mental lists...
The last thing...JUST WAIT...yeah II, dont know when you will get the better of Dude...but please keep on trying and keep us entertained.

Dude has 1798 books on his listCoolGeek

But Dude laughing aloud...gives me a nice feeling...the joyous moments has increased all thanks to II and she is so cute...seriously II join some acting classes...

But the question in my mind...how much he is going to miss all this when he is alone in Paris...how much will skype help. Too difficult to see them apart now.

Nisha can we please have some of his thoughts when he is alone in Paris and missing her terribly...an entire update soley dedicated to him and his feelings or thoughts.

Thanks for the update...now can sleep peacefully...Big smile

He is definitely going to miss II...

More than that, I am guessing after the kid, he would never want to go... He will not leave maanvi down LOL LOL
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by NSB7

II...in Kannada there is a kahavat
It's called 
Suriyanige torchaa?? ROFL meaning ate you trying to point a torch at the sun himself?
Your game plans are like that...when you plot against dude.
But hey awesome.try
A lot if brains out into action here...u go girl!!!

And dude...my wife?? Did u say my wife?? Did you??
Ahaaan

[bold]

I was about to say the same...That line stood out for me
it was like this swathi
I was lying down and wrapped up in my blanket and all comfortable... And reading the update... And then I looked at that sentence and zoop...like a spring I sat up to read the rest of the update.

LOL
Originally posted by shidin0117

Bye Good Night /Day all...
have to wake up really early...Smile
Nammu super...suryanige torch...loved it...Clap

And yes dude is possessive...so it had to come out...MY WIFE>>>>Day Dreaming...My Walls and the way she sprang fwd st into Dude arms...Wink...killer brain he has got ...

Did Daddi get it??? is the question..

GN AllBig smile
hahahahahaha yea shilpa I hear it in busses and stuff bohs using the terminology... Its quite catchy LOL
And yes MY walls also...dude seems to have forgotten that dad is ranjan and MM isn't home
Aj kal they are all his and in his team..Embarrassed
Where are the two devils?
I hope they haven't recorded this intimate moment.. Embarrassed