SS 53 Software Symphony - Page 63

Posted: 8 years ago
when will the update come? I wont be able to sleep peacefully, my mind will be imagining all types of things...sigh sigh... (night dreaming)๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

You got some ideas or need help

I m arranging for "nacho corn chat"
Lists: play and other kinds๐Ÿ˜›

Swathi wanted lists๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He leaned by her theatrically letting his left arm/shoulder rest on the wall and sighed "Hmmm"

AYYYO!!!
WHAT NOW?
I DONT LIKE THAT LOOK
THERE IS NEVER A GOOD REASON

She squirmed, slithering along the wall until her left arm hit the Monet's gold frame, gold or gold like.. who knows, she tilted it a lil

He straightened it with those sexy long fingers, and used the opportunity to trap her

"U are making my walls wet" he said smugly
She bolted, afraid, he gathered her wet body on his satisfied

He leaned her gently back on it and scanned her face carefully
"did the boys get you?" he asked huskily, pushing clumps away from her face

"Whattt?" she demanded, a guilty flush covering her face

He let his gaze travel down her body... slow soft strokes...

"IAM COLD U JERK" she hissed agonized as his gaze paused over her twin peaks

He dipped his right hand into the wet tee and fished a curve out and placed his CHEEK on it  "Doesnt seem cold at all to me" he whispered
The rasp of the beard combined with that frickin steamy breath, caused her to writhe on the wall like wind whipping up her calendar on the D II wall
He rubbed his cheek repeatedly on the hand held mound...she pressed her thighs together... shutting her eyes

"Warm... I would even go as far as to say "hot" like he was a chemistry teacher
She held a clump of his hair and yanked
"bas***d" she hissed

"what do u want?" she begged

"did u mix up my play list?" he asked, still holding her left mound in his palm like precious cargo, his thumb on the tip

"Whattt?" "Pfffttt" she mocked, bringing her left hand to arrest his thumb

"U are accusing your pregnant wife?" she pulled a Bollywood style melodramatic line on him

He threw his head back and laughed heartily

"I am barely getting by here" "U can ask anyone in the house, where I was all day, if u can trace it back to me and show me proof. How hurtful and insulting"
she pretended to be in pain, tried her best "sick face" and best " tragic stricken" look

He gasped  with laughter as she failed...
"U did, didnt u?" he asked directly,
 She still held his hair with her right hand, his lips hovered over hers like a out of control drone
 She dodged

"I did not, I spoke to Amma, Akka, my friends, took a nap... and practised the kriti I screwed up on
Thursday, I have so much to do on my two days off WHY would I mess with YOUR playlist?" she listed

His eyes looking deep into her soul

He didnt hear most of what she said, it drove him insane when she spoke breathlessly like that

"You messed with two things"

"I did NOT" she denied passionately  "what two things?"

"My songs"

"Have u ever seen me in your office? I HAVE MY OWN LAPTOP, thank you. I dont need even a power cord from you.
Enna solrey ne puriyale" (I dont get what u are saying) If ur files are corrupted its not always II. Come up with a better accusation next time"
"I dont even listen to Blues" "Michael Jackson a Blues singer?" she declared haughtily still trapped by the wall

He half smiled, "Huh??!" he exclaimed, chuckling

"My book titles are all messed up II" he said grimly, unhappy

"Really? Awww... too bad... did u lose all 1798 of them?" she asked LIKE AN IDIOT

She had copied the titles on to a Word Doc and reordered them randomly and  renamed them all around

He kissed her fully  she heard a faint satisfied thanks... as he tasted and molded her body to his...
"I dont listen to Tamil songs, my wife does"

AYYYO!!!!
WHY DID U HAVE TO QUOTE THE NUMBER OF BOOKS?
AND COULDNT U HAVE BOUGHT A BUNCH OF HARD ROCK SONGS AND COPIED THEM OVER INSTEAD OF TAMIL SONGS

GENIUS!!!!
HE BUSTED YOU

ARGHHH

"I have multiple profiles II, Carpathian is the password for my temp files" he said sucking on her lower lip

She moaned softly, defeated, he nodded gathering her close, unwrapping  giant towel that sat on the runner
table under the Monet and wrapped her securely rubbing her back warmly as he kissed her again

List to self

1. DONT TRUST SHRAVU FOR DUDE'S PC'S PASSWORDS. HE WILL ONLY GIVE U THE MOST WORTHLESS ONE
2. NEXT TIME COPY ENGLISH SONGS OVER, TAMIL SONGS? IDIOT.
3. DONT MEMORIZE ANYTHING RELATED TO DUDE, BOOK TITLES, NUMBERS, COUNT.
4. GET SOME ACTING LESSONS. HE DOESNT SEEM TO BE BUY IT
5 MOST IMPORTANT: SHUT THE F--- UP, II

List to Dude:

1. You are NOT a chemistry major, dont teach me the difference between cold and hot
2. MJ is NOT a Blues singer, WRONG category
3. People usually feel for hot or cold things with their finger, not with their goddamn stubbly cheek
4. If I can get to your temp profile I can get to your real profile. JUST WAIT!

Originally posted by shidin0117

OMG...what is this? which class is your lil one...? Momma's are troubled lot

But fortunately it was some simple assignments...but the irritating thing is from 2mrow they have exams...exams and assignments...really its too much...

She is in 6th std.
Be back in 5...kitchen is half cleaned...still have to iron clothes and chop veggies for 2mrow...never ending work it seems...
MIL and mom on 4day tour...so 2mrow can laze around or sit in front of lappy๐Ÿ˜‰
"I have multiple profiles II, Carpathian is the password for my temp files" he said

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
Kya kahoon???? 
Awesome update
I'm unable to write here imagining dude laughing hard has me enchanted... And all the hot chemistry adds to thoughts going on a mixer grinder mode...not able to formulate a lot right now 
Feels good to read the notes ones again ๐Ÿ˜ณ
"Really? Awww... too bad... did u lose all 1798 of them?" she asked LIKE AN IDIOT

Daddi ๐Ÿ˜†
Ha ha ha dude se jeetna, mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai...super Nisha, II back to making lists. And this Monet will certainly go down In history for being the only painting to be witness to such passion! lovely Nisha. How will they will without each other! Sigh sigh
Congratulations on the53rd... 
He he he I likes it likes it a lot :D