Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you whoever made this happen.
Good morning and evening everyone...

Where is our sparkling beauty Vibhu?
Missing in action?
Originally posted by putti77

Still now I don't understand what wonder Freida has done to get such a celebrity status 😕..
Just one movie which got some Oscars? What she did in the movie? One dance?
There are Indian scientists, researchers etc. in US, they never get an opportunity to pose with Michelle Obama...

For that you will hear:

"Oh! Come on, dont be a sour puss, "Freida has ELEVATED the status of the Indian woman"
My guess is that would be from the squatting type desi toilets to the Western style in NY😃

Dont be surprised if she returns to India after the glitter wears off  in a year or two and joins the Left wing Congress, she can be India's Science & Technology Minister.  And slowly make her way up to become the PM

Surprised to know that kids themselves want extravagant wedding.
Coz here I have seen parents going overboard and kids asking them not to waste money.
But parents to show or tell my only daughter, my only son, fist shadi of this generation, last shadi of this generation want to go all the way.
I guess now people to will choose not to go overboard to show off as it no more is one time affair. Unless someone is super rich to not to learn a lesson.
Am glad to let you all know half my mission has been accomplished. I am still half way through! 
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO PRAYED FOR ME,  WISHED ME LUCK. 
Please do keep me in your prayers! 
All your love means a lott!! 
I would be cheating myself and all of you here if I didnt share my accomplishments.. Which I owe to all your love and prayers
THANKS A TONNE!!! 
Have a lovely morning/evening  ladies!!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">For that you will hear:

"Oh! Come on, dont be a sour puss, "Freida has ELEVATED the status of the Indian woman"
My guess is that would be from the squatting type desi toilets to the Western style in NY😃

Dont be surprised if she returns to India after the glitter wears off in a year or two and joins the Left wing Congress, she can be India's Science & Technology Minister. And slowly make her way up to become the PM</font>

Two words ... Casting couch ! We are just unnecessarily raising our BP talking about her.Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Am glad to let you all know half my mission has been accomplished. I am still half way through!
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO PRAYED FOR ME, WISHED ME LUCK.
I would be cheating myself and all of you here if I didnt share my accomplishments.. Which I owe to all your love and prayers
THANKS A TONNE!!!
Have a lovely morning/evening ladies!!
good to see u back 🤗
Originally posted by Ashu25

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO PRAYED FOR ME, WISHED ME LUCK.
THANKS A TONNE!!!
Have a lovely morning/evening ladies!!

Great to hear from you Ashu.
God Bless you.
Happy for you. May you go long way and fulfill all your dreams Captain.