SS 53 Software Symphony - Page 107

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
kajal
liked the perspective about her life changing upside down after he walked in
nd yeah they now openly speak of their feelings...feeling abandon or missing each other...or getting to be with each other

the want and need of each others presence loud and clear...but isnt it about time they take some steps forward Embarrassed
Originally posted by NSB7

kajal
nd yeah they now openly speak of their feelings...feeling abandon or missing each other...or getting to be with each other

the want and need of each others presence loud and clear...but isnt it about time they take some steps forwardEmbarrassed

I learn so many things from this tale, cz all these things I observe is just from the tale atleast the observations on a couple n how intimately you engage yourself with your partner, it really is a brief exposure to what life would be after marriage or when you share it with someone, n I find it very interesting that how easily you accept somebody when you were clearly avoiding even being in a con room... This tale shows progress to its every pore, like accepting that you entered my life is one small example of it
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Thank you arishka ki mama

LOL

kajal

the want and need of each others presence loud and clear...but isnt it about time they take some steps forward Embarrassed

well I think the dude is taking some steps...He will still travel but will also look at startups in india I guess...like the prev attempt...

Originally posted by swathi1990

kajal

well I think the dude is taking some steps...He will still travel but will also look at startups in india I guess...like the prev attempt...

i agree...dude is taking some i suppose...a man looking ahead at the things his way and planning from now on
EmbarrassedClap
swathi u reminded me of this song
A song for DUDE AND II
actcually DUDE

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHF9itPLUo4[/YOUTUBE]
"You are the DIL of the largest Maruti dealer in the country and you dont have a ride to work?"  I loved it.

Lovely reviews Nammu and @kjolovesbabies (kajal is it?)
Nothing more to add. Guess II would get there eventually regarding money matters.Appa clearly has an upper hand in this matter much to Dude's chagrin. Patience dude, after all Appa has been with her all her life. You will slowly earn your place. Appa's demeanour towards him has compounded the jealousy he feels.