Then we will become saint right...
🤣
I don't want to become one 😉
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

A big miracle and the bond b/w mother and child...👍🏼

That's why they say that when a child is reborn it's the rebirth of the mother as well, and this article demonstrates that fact
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sonal had ur dinner, kids all in bed...

Feeling all refreshed after playing and laughing with kids...

I had my dinner made rajma chawal today ( hubby and kids favourites ).
And as far as going to bed is concern all r in bed except me nd Arishka. We r in lobby she is playing with kitchen utensils she has all the katories out and saying playing making aloo jerra and chowmein. 😭 😭
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

And as far as going to bed is concern all r in bed except me nd Arishka. We r in lobby she is playing with kitchen utensils she has all the katories out and saying playing making aloo jerra and chowmein. 😭 😭

I can picturise that 😳
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

My daughter used to sleep at around 1AM in the night until she was 2.6 yrs...she used to sleep in the afternoon and night it used to be jagran for me...even now she does that whenever she naps in the evening...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bye ladies GN
Hope the meeting with R goes well for II...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Since they are talking about "surgery" II ASSUMES  R&B's ailment is fear of KNIVES
She has no clue how the "fixing procedure" is done or what his ailment even is. I mean which 28 year old is looking up such videos on YT?🤣

And then when II googles the "surgery" itself she fears, 

She googles the ailment it says fear of sharp object like KNIVES (at least thats what the author got when she Googled it)

"OMG! are they going to  completely remove the... umm.. organ?"
She is petrified, and worries for him

She is always in la la land no?
And then WAIT A MINUTE

He has a gash on his calf from the break/sutures/ sealing of the wound, from the bike injury
If he was fearful of knives why is he not limping still with a septic calf? or amputated calf

Her Sylvania Laxman glows...

And she realizes shes been conned

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My daughter used to sleep at around 1AM in the night until she was 2.6 yrs...she used to sleep in the afternoon and night it used to be jagran for me...even now she does that whenever she naps in the evening...

She sleeps at around 2. She goes to preparatory school her school van comes at 9:30 and she comes back at 12:30 after that she takes nap at around 3 in afternoon so she is well rested it is me who always lack behind sleep as Vedika goes to school at 7:30 nd return 2:30. Actually there is age difference of 8 years so timings don't match at all! 😲
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Since they are talking about "surgery" II ASSUMES  R&B's ailment is fear of KNIVES

She has no clue how the "fixing procedure" is done or what his ailment even is. I mean which 28 year old is looking up such videos on YT?🤣

And then when II googles the "surgery" itself she fears, 

She googles the ailment it says fear of sharp object like KNIVES (at least thats what the author got when she Googled it)

"OMG! are they going to  completely remove the... umm.. organ?"
She is petrified, and worries for him

She is always in la la land no?
And then WAIT A MINUTE

He has a gash on his calf from the break/sutures/ sealing of the wound, from the bike injury
If he was fearful of knives why is he not limping still with a septic calf? or amputated calf

Her Sylvania Laxman glows...

And she realizes shes been conned

Hey nisha can we please please get an update now tat tooo a dude special one please 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha one more request please can you use the title song of the Tamil movie sindhu bhairavi some where I just love tat song