•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
today epi is a profe that kunal and neha has amazing chemistry😉 as there were no lots of dialogue in whole epi but just expression in song sequance . really hate zee tv and cvs of dak they had such a cute couple but they ruined it .  😡 and im sure in last epi we shell not get any light scene of shaya as there will be damni darama and urmi kill her . hope we can get this lovelly couple again in great new show . but i know this wish can not fulfil ,
but today SHAYA has made me completely crazy by the fantastic performance of KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR and NEHA SARGAM . if cvs and zee tv gave proper screen and time to them then they will definatly kill us by their rocking chemistry . as eak epi me he yeh hal kar diya to agar SHAYA story ko proper time and space mi;ti to 100% they would burnt the screen . love u SHAYA love u KUNEHA . going to miss KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR and NEHA SARGAM as shaurya and diya
I just love love love them. REally hoping to see them together again.
ShaYa will always be in our hearts and KuNeha too😳😭
Beautiful episode. It was mind blowing. Neha and Kunal's chemistry is out of the world. I'm going to miss them terribly.
they were so adorable! two brilliant actors who did all acting with their eyes and facial expressions! yesterday's epi was a treat... too bad its all coming to an abrupt end. 
will miss kuneha/shaya. wish to see the actors on screen soon again! may be its not possible to see them together but I just hope they come back soon with new shows... ek hi show mei aaye toh bhi chalega, nhi nhi.. daudega :D :P
I dont have words for yesterday's episode. All i could do was blush throught😳
Would like to thank DAK for giving us such pure, clean and decent friendship cum love.

There have hardly been any touchy physical scenes but yet full of romance. Truly said they speak with their eyes and yesterday with nods. Awww i love ShaYa and KuNeha too...
They both did a great job in show. All the best to both of them.
Yeah completely agree with you. They are seriously the best.😳Kunal and Neha have great chemistry.😳 Yesterday's episode was beautiful. Can't believe CVs decided to dedicate the whole episode on Shaurya and Diya. :) Completely loved that episode. Wish we could get more of their scenes but Zee just want to end this serial. Will defo miss them.😭
Originally posted by Arjuhi-KMH

Yeah completely agree with you. They are seriously the best.😳Kunal and Neha have great chemistry.😳 Yesterday's episode was beautiful. Can't believe CVs decided to dedicate the whole episode on Shaurya and Diya. :) Completely loved that episode. Wish we could get more of their scenes but Zee just want to end this serial. Will defo miss them.😭

Lol totally unexpected right
Originally posted by Shayafan

I just love love love them. REally hoping to see them together again.
ShaYa will always be in our hearts and KuNeha too😳😭
im so sad that the show ended,, will misss kunal and neha, their chemistry was amazing,, hopefully we see them back on screen again
I'm going to miss them so much. Their chemistry was amazing...