Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki wraps up shoot

Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/zee-tvs-doli-armaanon-ki-wraps-shoot-150923

Today is an extremely emotional day for the entire cast of Doli Armaanon Ki, the prize winning show on Zee TV starring Kunal Karan Kapoor and Neha Sargam, Mansi Salvi, Nalini Negi and Kamya Punjabi.
Reason?
It is the last day of shoot for the entire cast and crew as it is scheduled to go off air this Friday (26 September).
So how will the daily end?
Well, Damini (Kamya Punjabi) will escape from jail to take revenge from Urmi. After the high voltage drama, Urmi would kill Damini and the show to have happy endings.
Talking about his experience, Kunal shared, "My journey has been a fantastic one and I have found some lifelong friends. It's sad that we had a short lived time, but everything happens for the best. I was quite pampered with homemade food bought by Mansi, Kamya and Nalini."
Do you regret singing Doli pots leap? "No regrets, but yes I have learnt a lesson that I won't join any show midway. It's better to take up fresh show."
What will you miss most? "I will miss the food, entire cast and set. Co-incidentally even Na Bole set was on the same set, so it takes lot of pain for me to say goodbye."
Even Kamya added, "After being part of the show for almost a year we had become like a family. I will miss my room and my friends Kunal, Mansi and Nalini. I am taking back good friends and memories along with this show."
Tellychakkar.com wishes luck to the team!!
Originally posted by akku9

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/zee-tvs-doli-armaanon-ki-wraps-shoot-150923

Today is an extremely emotional day for the entire cast of Doli Armaanon Ki, the prize winning show on Zee TV starring Kunal Karan Kapoor and Neha Sargam, Mansi Salvi, Nalini Negi and Kamya Punjabi.
Reason?
It is the last day of shoot for the entire cast and crew as it is scheduled to go off air this Friday (26 September).
So how will the daily end?
Well, Damini (Kamya Punjabi) will escape from jail to take revenge from Urmi. After the high voltage drama, Urmi would kill Damini and the show to have happy endings.
Talking about his experience, Kunal shared, "My journey has been a fantastic one and I have found some lifelong friends. It's sad that we had a short lived time, but everything happens for the best. I was quite pampered with homemade food bought by Mansi, Kamya and Nalini."
Do you regret singing Doli pots leap? "No regrets, but yes I have learnt a lesson that I won't join any show midway. It's better to take up fresh show."
What will you miss most? "I will miss the food, entire cast and set. Co-incidentally even Na Bole set was on the same set, so it takes lot of pain for me to say goodbye."
Even Kamya added, "After being part of the show for almost a year we had become like a family. I will miss my room and my friends Kunal, Mansi and Nalini. I am taking back good friends and memories along with this show."
Tellychakkar.com wishes luck to the team!!
awww im so sad, I hav watched the show from the first episode and now its ending... will miss kunal and neha.. the show was awesome
Yes dear mehbeer09 we all are going miss ShaYa 😭
Will always remember the good things the show gave us. Will miss Doli ki Toli especially Kunal and Neha
No matter what the story or tracks, this was one great team. Will surely miss this Doli ki Toli πŸ˜”

Funny that Kunal mentions he'll miss the food first followed by the rest πŸ˜†
^ Thanks for sharing! :)
Will miss Kunal Neha & ShaYa a lot! :(
Good luck to Kunal, Neha & Manasi on their future endeavours! πŸ‘πŸΌ
will badly miss the show! sure there were some ups and downs story wise but this show had a lot to offer, not to forget this had such a brilliant ensemble of cast! 
I didn't get enough of DAK2, Shaya... and this show is ending! feeling so sad.. why did they do this to us?! :'(

Will miss KKK and Neha as well, they made such a cute pair.
TFS.
Cant imagine will not get to watch DAK from next Monday😭

DAK and ShaYa will be missed badly. Most importantly the cast and crew of DAK
its very sad that show is ending.. Kunal and Neha really didnt get much episodes in this show. Hope to see Kunal soon in new show.. hope he comes back soon
Even my journey with this show is short. I only followed this show from the rape track, since I loved Kunal in Na Bole Tum. Good to hear they all are very close and will continue to meet each other. Hope to see Kunal in a new show soon.  Edited by Baki - 8 years ago