TaaRey OS : His Little Nerd

Posted: 8 years ago

"Hey! Taani." She groaned in annoyance when she heard the call from the oh so famous most popular boy of the college. Clutching the books close to her heart she turned around and found him coming toward her with his group of friends, famously known as Dazzlers.

"Yes, Reyaansh." She gritted her teethes in anger. He smirked at her and stepped little close to her.

"Meet me in library, we have project to finish." Rey told her, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"How about i finish this project alone and later on we will submit it together."

"Ouch! That hurts, little nerdy. Don't you have any faith in my abilities?" Rey mocked hurt, he stare at her for a while before stepping close to her, invading her personal space.

" In 10 minutes, meet me there." Rey told her sternly before he took a step back and walked away with his group. 

"Arrogant Jerk." Taani mumbled before she walked toward the library. 

"Close the door." A husky voice came as she entered the library, and she knew the owner of the voice very well. Since it was lunch break, library was empty. She close the door and as soon as she did, she felt someone's presence behind her. 

"You are looking beautiful today, My little nerdy." He whispered while his breath fanning over her neck was causing a shiver to ran down her spine.

"Why you call me here, Reyaansh? I'm sure it's not for the project." Turning around she questioned him, her hands rested on her hips as she glared up at him. He gave her an amused look, her anger was a huge turn on for him.

"Now can't i even spend some time with my girlfriend?" Rey whispered, wrapping his arms around her he pulled her into him.

"No! Since you forgot about our date, I'm angry with you and doesn't want to spend time with you." Taani told him pushing him away, she walked and stand in a corner. Rey saw her, and ran his hand through his hair, thinking of a plan to melt his cute girlfriend's cute anger.

"Don't do this to me, my little nerdy, How will live with you ignoring me?" Rey walked and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her from behind.

"Like you have been from yesterday and stop calling me with these stupid names." Taani retorted angrily. They are in relationship since a year now but it was first time he had forget about their date and it had hurt her.

"I can't, my little sweet nerd, these are not stupid names, it's my love sweetheart, only i have right to call this. I love you so damn much to live without you. And I'm sorry for forgetting about our date, Sharon called me for rehearsals and in all that i forget about our date, sorry, baby." He whispered in her ear, hugging her tightly. She groaned, wonder why he has to be this damn cute?

"Such manipulator you are, always know how to melt me with your sweet talks." Taani pouted making him laugh. He turned her around and kissed her pouty lips. Taani responded back to his kiss with equal passion.

"I love you, little cute nerd." Rey whispered breaking the kiss.

"You know, I should be feel offended when you call me this 'little nerd' but surprisingly i don't." Taani laughed, since the day they had met, he had been calling her this but not once she felt offended, he calls her with so much love and right, it made her feel good.

"Well, thats because you are world's cutest, smartest little girl and beautiful one too. And I'm insanely in love with you." Rey whispered back, resting his forehead against her. Taani laughed at his cute explanation and hugged him. She buried her face in his sculpted chest.

"Taani, I'm hungry.." 

"Hungry? Then lets go and have something in canteen. Come." Taani broke the hug and held his wrist, she tried dragging him but he didn't even budge. He laughed and pulled her back.

"Baby, I'm not talking about that food wali hunger." Rey whispered in his deep husky voice. She looked up and stare at him confusion.

"Then?"

"I'm hungry for your love, little one. I missed you so much." Rey spoke, he let his intensified gaze roam over her face then fixed over her lips, She bushed seeing the want in his eyes. 

"You want 'that'? In library?" Taani couldn't help but question him.

"Yes, taani, I want 'that' and in library." Rey answered her while laughing causing her to blush deep shade of red.

"But what if someone walk in? We will be in great trouble then.." 

"There is still 30 minutes for lunch break to end, no one will come here till then.." Rey answered her, nuzzling his face in crook of her neck

"Then who is stopping you.." Taani mumbled in his chest shyly. Rey broke the hug and lifted her cheek, he kissed her forehead then moving down he pecked her tiny nose before he pressed his lips against her, taani pulled him more close to her as she kissed him softly. Taani closed her eyes and gave into his passion, he started kissing her, softly yet passionately. He urged to feel her lips more against him, he pulled her body more into him and deepen the kiss, taking his time to relish her sweetness.

As he broke the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers. His hands traveled and rested over her belly. Her heart rate picked up as he played his fingers over her belly, she shivered under his soft as feather like touch. Unknowingly, A soft moan escaped her lips causing a urge to crept up in his heart.

He moved his hand and unzipped her dress, his hear skipped a beat as he slide the strap of her dress off her shoulder, His hands traveled down, from her shoulder till her wrists then intertwined with her fingers. The dress that was adoring her body till now was on desk now. She was breathing heavily, her bra clad bossoms colliding with his hard chest, created havocs in his senses. 

She had the urge to feel him, her hands worked on their own mind as she started unbutton the shirt he was wearing. He helped her in that, soon his shirt came off. Taan arched back, creating friction as he started kissing her jaw line then going down, kissing her cleavage. 

She felt the burning sensation as he started kissing her neck, trailed down open mouth kisses. Her heart melt away and without any second thought, she submitted herself to him, to the love of her life.

"I love you, little one." Rey whispered before he pulled her into a passionate kiss, a pleasureful ride followed by, taking her in another world of passion.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
That was so awesome..
Taani, the cute little nerd..
And rey, the popular boy..
Taarey were so cute and hot together..
Making out in library... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Reswa
Unres
This is the best os o ever I have read of yours .
His cute little nerdy was his girlfriend.
He forgot his date .Taani gussa hogayi.
She likes him calling her his little nerdy .
He knew how to make her melt.
He was dying for her love.
Taani submitted herself without any second thought 
As she has full trust him and she loves him a lot.
They both are madly in love with each other .
Kiss was so beautiful .
Beautifully described .As it always has been.
Love the way you write.
Keep writing and keep the PMS coming
As I love reading your works.
Muahh and hugs from me .
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
Superb OS :)
Loved it :)
Awesome :)
Thanks for the PM :)