Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Written Update :18/09/15

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys,
I am just doing a brief update since i didn't have the time to do so on Friday...

Ajay Tells Sanjana to get ready. She is getting dressed in her room. Ajju climbs in. Ajay is outside trying to start his bike. Ajju grabs her and ties her with ropes He blindfolds her. Ajju grasps and ropes her. He blindfolds her. He is angry and tells her how dare she touch someone else. He tells her to call Ajay to save her now. He pushes her onto the bed and tries to molest her. shreya hears the noise. Ajju tries to touch  Sanjana and says that no one will save her.. He says that he still loves her and is willing to forget everything.

Ajju starts to undress. Mishri comes and hits ajju on head. She releases Sanjana.

they see Ajju laying on the ground with blood around him. Sanjana hugs mishri. Ajay comes in. He is dazed to see ajju. Shreya comes in and says what happened? why was there so much noise? did someone fall? Ajay says yes all okay. Mishri fell and dropped everything. Shreya says you people are concealing something? Ajay says no.

Ajay checks ajju's heartbeat. He says ajju is dead. They are all shocked. Mishri starts crying. she says i hit him. She says i killed him? sanjana says please clam down. you didn't do anything. She hugs her. Ajay picks ajju up and they take the deadbody out from back door. They hide the body in plants.

Precap-Everyone is calling for Mishri to open the door. . Sanjana says the door was locked they were trying to open it. shreya says don't lie sanjana. .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters