Rangrasiya

St sir about RR2

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@saurabhtewari76 No plans for Rangrasiya Part-2 with @ashish30sharma n #SanayaIrani ???

Saurabh Tewari @saurabhtewari76  

@KhannaKhanna3 @ashish30sharma I would love too but not sure if it's technically and legally possible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nkilam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can he not do it on hotstar app just like his other show which used to air on starplus... I wish with the original star cast and story line.
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkilam

Can he not do it on hotstar app just like his other show which used to air on starplus... I wish with the original star cast and story line.

I dont think sp will agree with this 

plust rangeela has  the rights 

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Our sucky luck that RR was on colors they have all rights. Nice of him to reply back though
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it is not possible legally and of course Colors derives pleasure in hitting out under the belt when related to RR so it will never let this happen.
Come on the channel which has not telecasted RR yet on it's own channel Rishtey on which even newbies like Ashoka is playing ... why will it let anything related to RR materialise !

I am happy that he replied though. Thanks to him. 

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes.. We too know the practical difficulties involved and it s not possible, especially when most of the cast is busy with their current projects.. But it s nice to see his reply..
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Poor him.He saw his own creation being massacred mercilessly.Everyone involved with RR are ready to work on it again.Except grrr... Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We kinda knew this already, but it was nice of him to respond. I liked that both ST and AS acknowledged RR in their tweets yesterday. Goes to show how close RR was and is to them.😃
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Ipk2 happened also then y not RR2
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JIYAMG

Ipk2 happened also then y not RR2

SP was OK with it
Rangeela is not😡