Asha Negi AT #20: The Queen is Back - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Asha Negi Fan Club retweeted
AK @AK_RuleZzz  

#SBS With @AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD @SBSABPNews

Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans  

The beautiful and gorgeous diva Asha Negi. Congratulations for 100000 followers!!

Embedded image permalink

AshVik Land FC retweeted
Nikita.Talreja @talreja_nikita  

Most Beautiful Hosts Rocked The Stage Pretty Host Asha Di And Handsome Rockstar Happy To See U Both Hosting Together'

Embedded image permalink

AshVik Land FC retweeted
H @loveashvikxo  

my heart.. they are so so cute and adorable'- @rithvik_RD and @AshaNegi7 you guys need to host again together

Priya Ashvik@Sweeti_21

@AshaNegi7 last night in grand finale #IIJR u were looking Gorgeously & stunning in saree will miss ur cute hosting

Yay!! Another reason to celebrate and chat! Lots of love to you guys:) I owe this to you all

Hope to see them again hosting together cuteness overloaded

Definitely weekend with these two super anchors will be empty their bad jokes entertainment & ashu cute dance '

ashanegi

And it's my favourite girl's birthday today!! Exciteddd main eddiii''' Ridhu with a friend like you who loves and cares with such positive and vibrant zeal my life has become so much fun! I love you the most and cherish each and every moment spent with you:)Thankyou for always being there even though you always support My better half in all the fights' yes! I still love you biiaaattcchhh