SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 97

Posted: 8 years ago
Good Night Putti...rest up...have a good sleep
Dont worry we will let Nisha know that Shev was here...😊
Originally posted by modernfamily

Hey shevane! I know I don't talk that much but I'm around always and up to date with the updates. I miss seeing your and Anu's posts a lot. Not sure what's holding you guys up but hope you come back soon.

Summer vacation took over my life😊

Originally posted by shidin0117

Oops this page is full of my posts.....sab kaha gayab hai,
Putti...hi...how r u?πŸ€—

πŸ˜† filled with your posts, best of luck to for the exams actually coz mothers dese day are out through the grill
Kids are fine Shev...mid-term exams are starting...and as usual all the assignments they give have to be done by parents...in my case...only I do it...
I heave a sigh of relief when the summer hols finish and schools start...a lil semblance of normalcy returns...a lil time for our selves...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by taramira

Don't be ashamed. We all live in our little bubbles, isliye nahi pata chalta. Nisha lived in Delhi so she knows. I don't claim that I know it all as well. But I  lived in a small town where we celebrated all festivals, our  neighbours were from andhra, jammu, Maharashtra and we celebrated everything so I know a bit. But if you are not presented with diversity how will you know? Yes reaching out and finding out about regional rituals and traditions and festivals is always a fantastic thing. And SOSY is the perfect amalgamation of this unity in diversity. 

Problem tab hoti hai when we start thinking that our way is the only highway. Ha ha ha early morning. Lecture. Sorry guys, get carried away sometimes. Have faced prejudices here from our own people isliye thoda emotional ho jaati hoon.

You have no idea how ignorant I am. In some ways I'm like chachu. The way he spoke when he saw sitaraman. I hate to admit it but I and maybe many people I know would've reacted this way. 
Originally posted by shidin0117

Kids are fine Shev...mid-term exams are starting...and as usual all the assignments they give have to be done by parents...in my case...only I do it...
I heave a sigh of relief when the summer hols finish and schools start...a lil semblance of normalcy returns...a lil time for our selves...πŸ˜†

Summer vacation is long there, almost 10 weeks.🀒

Entertaining is not easy, did many day trips to keep them busy, they did camps also but even then it's not easy. Did some volunteer work also.  
Tell me about moms doing all the work. its our job to make them study and teach manners πŸ˜Š

Little man is out of control at home and a model student at school. He has become a chatterbox

I feel sad for Amma as she has to keep an eye and manage family matters subtly with Appa's prejudiced and biased mindset, Vandita's joint family and II being married to a rich family, she don't want to let them know about the Iyer family problems and she wants atleast one of her daughters to have a happy life. But that makes her sad about Vandu's family life, how she is being burdend one after another and Bala being knowingly ignorant. She is afraid whether he'll become like appa or worse, not understanding the extent the woman is sacrificing for their likes.

I think Amma doesn't have anyone to open upto and discuss or unburden her problems. With the growing relationship between Amma and Raman, and his nature of deeper understanding, he can become a good soundboard for Amma. But hell hath no fury, if it happens, Appa will go berserk and may physically give it to him if Raman become the favourite of all his women.
Nisha this had to be one of my favorite update...
The fact that R&B was so close to his mother and now he looks at Mrs. Iyer and knows from her eyes that she's upset talks so much about him...he might not be the one to speak but he's observant and cares for everyone as deeply as anyone can...just loved it
Originally posted by KjoinlovewithKP

πŸ˜† filled with your posts, best of luck to for the exams actually coz mothers dese day are out through the grill

Kajal right? every day seems like exam...or a woman's duty never ends until the death I thinkπŸ˜†
Shru...how r u feeling now? Get well soon...😊
Dhara, Sudhi...hi😊