SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 91

Posted: 8 years ago
Vibhu! Beautiful ones, the shayaris. Do share more if you find. They are very very nice. 
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Vibhu! Beautiful ones, the shayaris. Do share more if you find. They are very very nice.
</font>

Sure!
Since now I know Here is One shayari admirer 😉
😳
Originally posted by SparkleV

Sure!
😳

Agree with Envee really like some of them!
Good evening and good morning everyone 😊
Originally posted by blue5sky

Agree with Envee really like some of them!

😛😳
Hi Nisha! Dilli ka mausum badla hai. It rained. It' breezy now though humid sometimes, but still a relief from what it was. I want to have pakodas and chutney now but who will make it. 
Btw I didn't know iyers  celebrate ganesh chaturthi. I'm ashamed of myself that being an Indian I know little about South Indian festivals while you know every thing about Punjabis. 
Originally posted by SparkleV

Sure!
😳

I love mellifluous, deep wazan Daar poetry as well, Ghalib, firaq, faiz Ahmed faiz and among the modern ones Guzaar. Absolutely love them. The way Urdu poetry can portray emotions, especially when poets such as  above strIng them according to their own creativity is unparalleled. 
Originally posted by modernfamily

Hi Nisha! Dilli ka mausum badla hai. It rained. It' breezy now though humid sometimes, but still a relief from what it was. I want to have pakodas and chutney now but who will make it.
Btw I didn't know iyers celebrate ganesh chaturthi. I'm ashamed of myself that being an Indian I know little about South Indian festivals while you know every thing about Punjabis.

Ya weather is lovely... I made it dear pakoras, smileys potato bites nd all
Come to my place! 😛
Ok as I am bored.quiz.
1)What was name of chapter Sahana was introduced?What was sge doing in her introduction part?

2)How many dresses did sahana change that day?What was ii saying to sahana later?

3)What is new home of appa and amma?What is the leaf nivi was speaking about?

4)What is the chapter name in which rnb rescues ii from in train?

5)What is mobile number of Dude?(any 1)

6)How did mahavir got name minion?

7)What is dudes phone pass code and its significance?

8)How much was ii short to give sam/tan for the car?

9)longest time ii and dude didn't speak to each other?

10)in what chapter did amma say about difference between rnb and subbu over their difference iin kids opinion?