SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 58

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey senior!!! Whom did you steal the Cake idea for and I have preserved the bday wish will take it out when it arrives forgot to mention Yday
Had 3 updates to read on a go!! hurray!!
This story telling was sucha pleasant surprise 😳
RAKSHASAN!!!! HEZ SUCH A DEVIL 🀣
I AM LIKE HELL EXCITED TO READ THEIR 'PRIVATE' BATTLE πŸ€—
Originally posted by KjoinlovewithKP

Hey senior!!! Whom did you steal the Cake idea for and I have preserved the bday wish will take it out when it arrives forgot to mention Yday

There are quite a few many friends in the profession. Kabhi na kabhi toh kaam ayegaπŸ˜ƒ
And when your b'day arrives, I can wish again. Bas bata Dena pehleπŸ˜†
Originally posted by munira053

Had 3 updates to read on a go!! hurray!!
This story telling was sucha pleasant surprise 😳
RAKSHASAN!!!! HEZ SUCH A DEVIL 🀣
I AM LIKE HELL EXCITED TO READ THEIR 'PRIVATE' BATTLE πŸ€—

Munz Henna/Mehendi in your DP
Originally posted by SparkleV

Munz Henna/Mehendi in your DP

Not by Me πŸ˜† you know its so difficult to change dp on IF you know the previous one was a shot from the 'holi scene' but My dp was the "background" of it 😑 the bathroom wall 🀣 so I just changed to anything I could.
Btw, do I know you? Ummm u called me 'munz' 😳 my friends on Twitter call me that.
Originally posted by dristi64

There are quite a few many friends in the profession. Kabhi na kabhi toh kaam ayegaπŸ˜ƒ
And when your b'day arrives, I can wish again. Bas bata Dena pehleπŸ˜†

Sahi baat hai 😳
Super fun updates. The kinds that had not only the crowd at shantiniketan in sway but also had our mates literally eating out of Nisha's hands demanding Dil Maange more
As for me, came bk from the book store , had dinner and sat down and watched a Mammooty movie.
A feel good movie it was .
Loved reading the mood the updates created.

Ok chalo bk to sleep.
Nisha, please do answer my family members why I'm smiling, laughing out loud, blushing, all at the same time, and can't seem to stop it remembering it again and again after reading the last three updates.
You are super talented woman dear!!!!
Ohhh AND MY CHEEKS ARE ACHING 🀣 🀣 Had suchaa WIDE Smile while reading πŸ˜ƒ & even now after half n hour Im blushing like an Idiot πŸ˜† ummm I just came to say that My mom must be having obvious doubts on Why her daughter is blushing & smiling reading something on her phone? So you have gotto answer that Nisha! Thanks

I cannot wait for their personal battle in private ❀️ having said that again, Im eagerly waiting
Originally posted by munira053

Not by Me πŸ˜† you know its so difficult to change dp on IF you know the previous one was a shot from the 'holi scene' but My dp was the "background" of it 😑 the bathroom wall 🀣 so I just changed to anything I could.
Btw, do I know you? Ummm u called me 'munz' 😳 my friends on Twitter call me that.

Ayyoo am Vibhuti 🀣 I think u know me πŸ˜‰