SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 120

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely Sri as usual u write so beautifully if Nisha tuches our heart with her writing then u do it with ur poetry ,. U too r simply blessed Clap
This is swara's msg for thread 50, she had sent it to me long back but since I wasn't around I couldn't post this sooner.
Spoke to her this morning...she asked me to convey the message anyway...since its never late to celebrate Smile

Sorry for the delay swara and here it goes Big smile

It would be great of somebody could have it added to the post on thread 50

Sri one more beautiful piece... Keep going on

Have a great night/day guys 
See you all after the next update
Tadaaa Smile
History sir was on leave. So science sir was asked to set d question paper.

The very 1st Question shocked the students...
Describe Shahajahan's wife Mumtaz with a neat diagram and label the parts
Originally posted by putti77

History sir was on leave. So science sir was asked to set d question paper.

The very 1st Question shocked the students...
Describe Shahajahan's wife Mumtaz with a neat diagram and label the parts

LOL
SOSY mein kaafi sannata today..
I shall also head off then.. good day/night to all ..

Btw, VIKAS

Your quiz is too tough Dude. My memory is weak about such things. Sorry for not being a sport here. Wouldn't want to guess all wrong answersLOL
Take care.
Its going to be one of my fav chapters . 
R&B n Mrs. Iyer bond is beautiful just like rajan n II ..
A woman's-----daughter, sister, wife, DIL, mother, grandmother, and also a friend...many roles and many different responsibilities and duties...a never ending cylce. Wont they ever get a break. Does having enough money make a difference or does it depend on the mindset or thinking of women?
I always ponder this, but this does not mean I am thinking less of man/male. They to play different roles and they also do get criticised if they are not good in a particular role.

Dont know but I am really feeling bad for Amma and Vandu too. How much do they have to put up with? 

And yes men sometime behave exactly like Bala...showing everyone they are good/saint...and in the process make the other partner look bad. Some men are like Baahar Billi and Ghar mei Sher types...they tell the partners to speak about the issue and they will tell what to say also...making the ladies look bad in front of others...the others will tag them, oh she controls everything, a loud mouthed lady.Ouch

But the plus to today...Amma and R&B bonding, made me emotional and teary. Not all SIL's become sons for the in-laws, but Dude being the way he is will surely be a the best son a mother could hope for. 

And yes Nisha, what you said is true, sometimes the people closest to you will never see the pain or the trouble in your eyes. Really so sweet of Dude...Clap

Beautiful update Nisha, you always manage to surprise usClapStar
Forgot to wish...the update just made me emotional..

Hello All

Good Morning/Good EveningBig smile