SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 104

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Rome was not built in a day but it was definitely brought to ruins in a battle...but again...every time something gets destroyed the inspiration to rebuild it is always much more than before.
Thats how I look at dude and dad's equation
Tiny little drops of water trying to make an ocean and then blow of wind and everything dries up...but then I think when you are able to speak to a person even after repeatedly trying to hate them...each new time it comes naturally to you and the bitterness keeps decreasing.

And chachu is our drama queen...I know this kind...they just love to see others upset and love to be apologised to and love to complain.
Attention is what they seek.

At the time needed dude's immediate defence is a proof that he tried hard to be disconnected from dad and its not exactly a natural thing to not feel anything for him.

Diwali and shopping and one visit by the couple to south tho banta hai!!! Bilkul!!

Looks like II's health is slowly settling..!

And look at chachu trying to pack the couple up to Paris...he knows the full potential of the two men...and has nightmares of seeing them team up I suppose.

The equation between dad and MA...sounded exactly like how its between dude and II
And the man misses his wife...its just so good o know there are men who are so attached to their partners and I feel like ranjan needs to go hug some shawl or saree that belongs to MA

Have a great day / evening 
And hey to everyone around here Smile 
Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

Rome was not built in a day but it was definitely brought to ruints on a battle...but again...every time something gets destiryed the inspiration to rebuld it is always much more than before.
Tiny little drops of water trying to make an ocean and then blow of wind and everything dries up...but then I think when you are able to speak to a person even after repeatedly trying to hate them...each new time it comes naturally to you and the bitterness keeps decreasing.

And chachu is our drama queen...I know this kind...they just love to see others upset and love to be apologised to and love to complain.

At the time needed dude's immediate defence is a proof that he tried hard to be disconnected from dad and its not exactly a natural thing to not feel anything for him.

Diwali and shopping and one visit by the couple to south tho banta hai!!! Bilkul!!

And look at chachu trying to pack the couple up to Paris...he knows the full potential of the two men...and has nightmares of seeing them team up I suppose.

The equation between dad and MA...sounded exactly like how its between dude and II
And the man misses his wife...its just so good o know there are men who are so attached to their partners and I feel like ranjan needs to go hug some shawl or saree that belongs to MA

Hey Namu! Welcome back! Nice review there. Embarrassed
So happy got to read the update early!
Good night people.
II was defended by Ranjan,Ranjan by R&B , reh gaye toh sirf chachu bina defense ke LOL
Special note to chachu
Chacha ji Zara gaur Karen 

1.jab aap aa akar ristedari yad dilatein hoon...aisa nahi lagta ki aap haq jata rahe ho..balki aisa lagta hai jaise aap bhek maang the ho.
Kripya iss ghar mein apne aukad pehchane aur dafa ho jayein.

2.khod ke bhai ka bura change wale...janta maaf nahi karegi.!

3.chahe tum rajnan ko sunao ya chae tum dude ko samjhao...kutch farak nahi padne wala...ye log bade ziddi hai...Sara din sarh guzarne wale ke baremein aapni rai nahi badle tho aapke ek ghante ke lecture see thodina badal jayenge??

4.aap yahan khana khane ate ho...har baar shantaram ke khane ko ungliyon ke chill Jane tak chatey ho aur usika mazak bana rahe ho? Zara sambhalke...kahi rasam mein namak ke jagah julaab ki goli na pad jaye 

5.jis insaan see mooh lada rahe ho...wp ranjan hai...shanth aur bohot patience wala insaan hai...this sara drama aj tak without intetvel chal raha hai...wo tho bhai hai aap unke...tho pyaar see kehtein hai...lekin dude Jo hai apni biwi ke hi galtiyaan maaf nahi karta...tho aapka kya hoga janab???

Chachu used to think only his kids would be left to run excellior.
But step by step things changing.

With the kids of ii and rnb and ii not interested in going paris making him insecure.

Now rnb have more reason to come to India.

So one day rnb be might tend to go for excellior as he gets free will now .

So chachus chance getting trimmed .

Chachu can do nothing so bantering what ever he gets
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by NSB7

Rome was not built in a day but it was definitely brought to ruints on a battle...but again...every time something gets destiryed the inspiration to rebuld it is always much more than before.

Hey Namu! Welcome back! Nice review there. Embarrassed
thanks a ton asma Embarrassed
Out relay race here is back in action...god knows when we will catch up LOL
I wished the Dude had said "excuse me? Yiur wife didn't invited Us one's after our wedding " like they invite newly wed .. even not ever after in all 6months!! Angry