Originally posted by ishruhi

hi preeti!๐Ÿ˜Š
hav a good day ladies...

Wish you same.

Enjoy your Eid celebration.

Eid Mubaraak to all.
Posted: 8 years ago

i dont think its going to change...everything there at MM is his own...what occupies that is his own...
and regarding the bed,it only has 'his side' n 'her side'...

I know but I wish it does Atleast may be after the baby...

Eid Mubarak!!!
Kajal she had claimed MM as her home but the reaction of Manny and what she percieved to be her Dude's annoyance at the claim makes herreluctant in laying claim to possessions...she is content with her claim on folks for the present.
She is very possessive and has demarcated HERS AND HIS the sun room is hers...she claimed which bed was hers...It is his bed where he is the initiator...The room in DII is still referred to as II's.
Originally posted by moonwearer

Kajal she had claimed MM as her home but the reaction of Manny and what she percieved to be her Dude's annoyance at the claim makes herreluctant in laying claim to possessions...she is content with her claim on folks for the present.
She is very possessive and has demarcated HERS AND HIS the sun room is hers...she claimed which bed was hers...It is his bed where he is the initiator...The room in DII is still referred to as II's.

All I meant was when would she be secure enough to claim it loud enough that he belongs to her and I also know that it is difficult for her to do so.. People around claim their hubby's home to be theirs I have no idea how to claim it in real coz you have been habituated claiming you fathers house as yours and suddenly you are expected or one simply tends to accept husbands house as her own... In reality em clueless I get some idea reading this tale...
Isn't Eid tomorrow? We've a holiday tom. 
Phir bhi, Eid Mubarak NOUF๐Ÿค—

And to everyone else๐Ÿ˜Š
Ek Aur update nahi milega lagta hai๐Ÿ˜’

eid mubarak!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Is it eid? After the rozas or the other eid? have tones of fun nouf. 
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Shruti, how are you?

Thanks for asking preeti, much much better. 
R and R actually had a conversation...like they actually talked...like question and answer! OMG...that's some progression. Wow. Ranjan so so careful, cautiously taking very slow steps and the dude despite what he feels finds himself slipping into a conversation. Nice!