Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

Ajna ss: Ajeeb dasta Updated 18-09-2015 page 1 chapter 5

sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys thanks for the comment and the likes. So here is chapter 5. Enjoy reading

at the hospital
A: so Dia only 3 days and then they will remove your plaster
D: yes I am so happy
A: yes after that you can go back to your friend
D: yes sure. But I will miss you guys. My friend is coming after 1 week, after that I will be alone.
A: we will miss you too and you may stay some more days with us until your friend arrives
D: thanks Ajay
A:welcome. And let's go now. We need to get ready. Sanjana has a fashion show today. She is the shows stopper. And if I will be late there, she's gonna kill me.
D: hahaha oke let's go

at the fashion show
Ajay text' s Sanjana
A: all the best baby. Go for it and remember I love you. See you after the show
S: thank you baby. I love you too. See you a.s.a.p and yes miss you soo much. Kiss kiss kiss. Your Sanjana

M:Bhabhi is looking so stunning nah bhaiya?
A:Yes dear after all she's my wife
M: ahah I know

The fashion show began. Sanjana walked first on the stage. She looked very beautiful in here red dress. It was a one shoulder dress. It had a split on one side. The split reached here knee. The dress showed her perfect figure. She was wearing pretty black high heels. Ajay kept looking at here. He felt very proud. Dia who noticed the gleaming in his eyes felt jealous. She wanted to kill Sanjana. The show was about to end when sanjana felt dizzy. She kept walking on the stage and suddenly she fell. Ajay ran towards her and screamed Sanjana. ..He took her in his arms and walked with her inside.
A: Sanjana baby wake up.. He sprinkled some water on her face. Sanjana opened her eyes.
S: baby take me home please
A: yes baby come. He took her in his arms and walked with here outside. Everyone was talking about them. What a romantic couple somebody said.

In the car
A:what had happened baby?
S: don't know jaan. I think I need to rest.
A:yes baby, you are stressing too much nah.you never listen to me. You always do whatever you want. First thing you will do when we are home is taking a shower.after that I will call the doctor. Understood?
S: oke baby. But no doctor. You know that I am afraid of the doctor.
M: bhabhi please. Listen sometimes to us nah. And the doctor will do nothing. Just a check up. That's it.
S: oke but no injection nah?
M: no Bhabhi.

At home. Dia was walking upstairs when she heard Sanjana saying...
S:what the heck Ajay. How can you let her stay here some more days? Are you out of your mind? You know nah that next week we are going to Paris. The same day mishri is going back to Agra.
A: I know baby. But she's alone nah. OK findI will send her back sas soon as possible.
M: bhaiya the doctor is coming
A: OK let him in
Dia already knew that they were talking about her. No my plan can't fail she said. I will make sure that not me but Sanjana will leave this house forever.

Doctor Gupta came in.
Hello Mrs Pethewala. How are you?
S: fine doctor. But sometimes I feel so dizzy and I feels like vomiting.
D.G: OK let me take some test. Can you guys please leave me alone with my patient.?
A&M: OK doctor

After 10 min the doctor opened the door of Sanjana her room and said" there us nothing to worry about Mr Pethewala. In fact there is a good news. You are going to be papa. Congratulations. Please take care of her. She needs full rest
Ajay who was sshocked stood there with his mouth open. Dia who heard this was shocked and speechless. Mishri was so happy and she said I am going to be aunt. Ajay thanked the doctor. Walked towards his room.
A:baby I am so happy. You gave me the best gift ever
S: I am so happy jaan. I am gonna be mama and you papa
M: congrats Bhabhi I am gonna be aunty
S: hahha thanks Mishri
Dia who stood near the door was getting angry. Her blood started to boil. She walked to her room. Mishri who noticed all this followed Dia to here room. She heard Dia talking on the phone. You told me that Sanjana can't get pregnant, yes I don't know but she is pregnant. I want only my Ajay you know that. I will kill Sanjana and her baby. Ajay is mine, only mine. I will make sure that this child will never see the world. I will kill it. Mishri who heard all this went back to her room. I need to tell Bhabhi everything. She was walking to Sanjana her room when she stopped. No I can't tell this to Bhabhi. She will get tensed. I need to find Dia 's phone. I wanna know with whom she was talking. I need to find the truth but without Bhabhi her help.

Soo guys this was chapter 5. Enjoy reading. Please comment and likeEdited by sandjanarai - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Wonder who Dia is talking to? Update soon
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, wonderful update dear. Sanjana is pregnant :) Great news... But really curious to know who is dia's partner in crime.
Update soon...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res...
I am sorry I am late and that too I am 'res'ing the post... I will comment soon

Edited

Awesome👏

Suspense again😲

Yaar do update soon I want to know who is Dia's partner

Sanjana became Ma

Please update sooon