Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kisnakiradha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: egghatcher

JUST ONE HUMBLE OBSERVATIONπŸ˜‰

EVEN MISS RADHA OF GUJRAT WAS IN A LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP WITH MR KISNA OF DWARKA WAS SHE NOT?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† maybe that shud be another debate topic? πŸ˜†

kisnakiradha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Personally, i wouldnt have a live-in relationship

but i like the fact that the opposite views that have been posted, i actually can understand the reasons

say when it's like "u dont really need a piece of paper to stay committed...affairs in marriage" etc etc

Marriage doesn't need to be expensive...you can just go and sign the paper...so, if you're gonna live together, just get married...as madmadgirl pointed out...tax breaks! πŸ˜†

damn man, i want someone who is IN a live-in relationship to tell us why they chose not to get married! πŸ˜†

well, the whole "try b4 u buy" concept...i get it...but if u do that, there will be heaps of things in everyone that ur not going to like...and u just get past that...
so wat, would one live-in with practially every guy that comes along?

and live-in relationships would lead to situations like SN...so how many relations would one want b4 finally settling down?

you know, i think one can figure out someone in a couple of meets. however hard someone tries to act, if you like them, u'll still like them later on

hehehe, ok i know that all these views r very childish...and ive left heaps of room for rebuttle! πŸ˜† but u know...ryt now, im starved and am listnin to Emraan Kiss-me's songs πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰