Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SS: Dil ki Zubaan ... - Page 2

Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
SS: Dil ki Zubaan ...

Hey friends had penned down this as long time back ... Found it so thought to post it ...
Well as usual tomatoes and chocolates are welcome..

This will be a max. 2-3 parts story ... Hope you all enjoy it ...

Vikram and Ram are best buddies whereas Neha and Priya are best buddies ...

Neha and Priya in a coffee shop ...
Neha: Kya piyogi ..?
Priya: signals ... Through her hands ... Coffee ... Thinks and then points out at cappuccino ...
Neha: main bhi ...
Priya: smiles ...

On opposite table ...
Vikram: Kya lega Motu?
Ram: signals through is hands... Coffee... Thinks and points out at cappuccino...
Vikram: main bhi...
Ram smiles ...

Priya observes Vikram and ram and tells. Neha through sign language ... This Motu and patlu ... Are making fun of us ... They are copying us ...

Neha: angry how dare they ...

Priya: angrily shows her thumb and nods her head and blows wind from corner of lips and moves her hair fringe ...

Neha let's wait ... & watch ...

Ram observes that Priya and Neha are staring at them ... & coughs purposely to get vikram' attraction and signals these two ladies are staring at us ... Tune kuch Kiya Kya?

Vikram: observes and says nahi ... Main toh Inhe Pehli baar dekha hai yaar ...

Ram: smiles and signals khubsoorat hai dono ...

In the meanwhile Priya and Neha get their coffee's
Priya checks sugars sachet and asks for sugar free ... Unable to understand priya's hand signs ... Neha says sugar free sachets dena plz...

Later the same person brings coffee for Ram & Vikram ... In the meanwhile Vikram gets a call and excuses himself ...

Ram uses sign language for sugar free... This time waiter says sugar free ... Ram smiles and gives a high five to waiter ...
Waiter smiles and says. Thanks sir ...

Neha looks at ram and gets up from chair and goes to Ram ..

Neha: hello Mr. Why are you copying and teasing my friend ... Are you not ashamed to make fun of my friend ... Mannerless kahinkaa...

ram: tries to stop her but in vain ...

Neha: Bolo ab bolo ... Ab Kya bolti bandh ho gayi haa?

In the meanwhile ... The boys from adjacent tables come to Neha and ask any problem mam?

Neha: Ye mota meri friend ki nakal Kar raha hai .. Bechari meri friend Bol nahi sakti... Looks at Ram and says tumhe toh Thappad marina chahiye ...

When the men are about to hit Ram ... Vikram enters ... And stops hey hey ... Kya hua?

Before ram could signal ... Neha says ... Ye mota meri friend ki nakal Kar raha hai ... Poor girl .. Mute hai ... Isse toh naa and moves ahead to hit ram when Vikram says excuse me madam ...
Aap bole jaa Rahi hai ... Jo man me aye woh ... Mera dost bhi Bol nahi sakta ... He is not copying your friend ...

Neha surprised ... Just returns to her table ... Priya closes her eyes in disappointment and sadness ...

Vikram: ram chal ...
Ram: signals chod naa yaar have coffee ...

Priya gets up from her place and goes to ram and Vikram's table and signals ... Sorry ... I thought you were enacting me ... I am really sorry and my friend is also sorry ... And brings Neha near table ..

Neha: sorry ... I did not know about it ...

Ram: it's ok ..
Vikram: are aise kaise sorry .. Agar main time pe nahi aata toh tere badtisi nahi rehte Abhi ...

Neha: no look I am really sorry ... And Priya is about to hold her ear ... When ram stops her and signals ... No don't do that ...

Ram signals Vikram to stop and says it's ok ...

Both have coffee on their respective tables ...

To be continued ... But based on feedback ...
πŸ˜ƒ

Lucky

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb start...
Poor souls.. Waiting for more..
Please.continue soon..
If possible PM me the next timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
diff concept...
nice start..
r they really mute..?
hope they aren't

hehhee koi mounvrat toh nhi?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

continue soon..
if possible pm me next time..πŸ˜›
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb lucky n awesome concept eargarly waiting for next part
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Superb update...
Pls continue soon...
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb start
Continue soon
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow...totally a diff concept. so RaYa r mute. hmm interesting. pl pm me from next time.
continue jaldi.