THBST written update 17/09/2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Shreya asking her mom to go from here i dont wanna talk to you. Thank God i lost my vision and I don't have to see your face. Shreya says you made me part of your dirty game. Mom makes their childern's life peaceful and you took everything from me. Just go from here.Everyone reaches home..Sanjana helps shreya . Bhushan says in heart sorry shreya i feel so bad but I can't forget what you have done to my family.mamaji says bhushan take some stuffs out from your room. Bhushan says shreya will live in different rooms. Ajay says she needs you and please take care of her.Shreya says no i deserve this after what I have done.mamiji says shreya forget what has happened.Bhushan has loved you, everything will be okay. Lets go out and let her rest. sanjana says take care. Shreya says i am sorry sanjana.Shreya says bhushan are you here?
Sanjana says to Ajay i never thought this would happen to her. Ajay says bhushan is still mad at her. Ajju comes in and says bhushan bhaiyya is not wrong ajay. Ajju says to Ajay that they are leaving ... Shreya tries to get some water ...but her hand hit the glass by mistake.. Bhushan says he will help.. Shreya says sorry to bhushan ... And ask him to listen to her for once...Bhushan says I am helping you because I have some humanity left in me. Don't expect anything more from me.for me everything is over between us.

Ajay says to sanjana ajju is back you should be with him. This is what you also wanted right??Sanjana says he is not right for me. I am married to you not to him .. I'm your responsibility And I'm not a thing that u you can shift me from here to there... I know you are not gonna tell him . So I will talk to him..Ajju comes in clapping. He sings a song. Ajay says its not like that . Sanjana says it is. Ajju says i was setting our future there and you did this. Sanjana says where were you when i was dying to contact to you. Do you even know how lonely i was. You were never here but ajay was. You have no right to come back. Ajju says i have right on you and i know how to do.
Ajju grabs her hand and takes her from there. He shoves her. Ajay picks her up and says you dont know how to behave with her. Ajju says now you will teach me manners? You took my girlfriend from me. Just look at what you have done. You lived in one room. Didn't you do something. Mamaji says you are forgetting there are elders here. Ajju says they crossed their limits and i should feel ashamed to say it. Your son took my wife to be from me and I should be quiet. Dadi says its not what you think like. Ajju says Sanjana has to give a test. Dadi says what test? Ajju says to sanjana are you ready for the test. Sanjana slaps him. She says you got your answer. I dont have to give any test. I have lost all respect for you. Ajay says she wont go anywhere. she wont give this test. Ajay says you cant take her. she is my wife she was your girlfriend . she will stay here with her family. I love her. Ajju pushes him. He takes sanjana's hand and drags her out. Sanjana says ajay save me. She says ajju she don't want to come

Ajju says this wedding was a drama. Please take off this magalsutra. Sanjana says this magalsutra is proof of my love. Sanjana pushes him. He comes to her again saying you pushed me.Ajay shoves him and says stay away from her. How dare you touch Sanjana.People taunt on pethewala family. Mamiji says lets go sanjana. I will see you guys. He screams at people.

Naniji says now everything will be all right.sanjana says sorry for what happened..Mamiji says you did all for our family and from all because of this we atleast came to know what Ajay feels. Vinati comes and says we couldn't understand you ...you are very nice...Mamaji says you are ajays contract wife but you are Avery good daughter in law and ajay couldn't find a better life partner than you. Bhushan says he is right. This ajju can't do anything. Your brothers are here for you. Amar says yes he is right. Mamiji says we all vow that we will do our part to unite our family. They all take the vow on her hand.

Precap-Ajju comes in sanjana's room. He tries to molest her. Mishri comes and hits him on head.

Sorry for the mistakes
Thanks for the written update Mehak '
Dont know wen we ll able to see ajna romance 
mostly i think sanjana ll take blame of killing Ajju ðŸ˜­

😭
😭
Thanks a lot for the written update